Mike's Oud Forums

3ABADY ESPANIYA

SAGR QURAISH - 8-15-2004 at 01:48 PM

SOUND BUT NO VIDEO..I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS THE VIDEO CLIP CUZ I LOST WHEN I BOOTED MY PC.
THANK YOU

The video you requested

Bin Ayoub - 1-23-2005 at 08:38 PM

hello,
this is the video you requested i have this short one and i have another one in morocco festival (aghadeer) but the size is too large if mike would tell me where i can upload it and i'll do, and if see the oud that abady is using is the same oud in the Learning video on Mike website :)
regards

Mike - 1-23-2005 at 09:31 PM

Hello Bin Ayoub,

You can email it to me, and I will upload it and make a link.

Thanks,
Mike

SAGR QURAISH - 1-25-2005 at 02:23 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHH...OMG thank you so so so much ibn ayouuuub. i looked every where and i couldnt find.. where did u find it if u dont mind me asking? again thank you so much and yeah i think its full. thank you and mike for having this awsome website for all the oud lovers. :applause:

Bin Ayoub - 1-25-2005 at 10:02 PM

more than welcome bro, abadi have his own forum and i stoped by there once. :)

and two files has been mailed to mike :) the spanish one and bayati taqseem
forum:www.abady-aljohr.com

regards

What tuning?

Elie Riachi - 1-25-2005 at 10:38 PM

Hello,

That is good. Anyone know what Mr. al-Johar's oud tuning is for the Spanish piece is?

I am assuming same tuning as a flamenco guitar?

Mike - 1-25-2005 at 11:26 PM

Many thanks to Bin Ayoub for these two beautiful videos.

Abadi - Taqsim Bayati - Morocco 2000

Abadi - Spanish

Ask for more

Bin Ayoub - 1-26-2005 at 07:35 AM

if u need more videos\Audio Files for abadi or any of oud players just ask :)

oudplayer - 1-26-2005 at 01:30 PM

hui i have a question and btw thx for these movies there great do uhva eany oud movies on yemenis oud players or jewish oud players
thx alot sammy

revaldo29 - 1-26-2005 at 09:06 PM

hey Bin Ayoub,

Man I've been trying to get my hands on some abadi videos, I love the way this guy plays. There was a post about a month back dedicated to abadi, but for some reason, I couldn't access any of the clips. It would be great if you could send me some videos or if you can get mike to post some more ( hope you don't mind mike :D) anyways, here is my email:

revaldo29@gmail.com

Mike - 1-28-2005 at 01:04 AM

Thanks again to Bin Ayoub for another video. Check the MP3 page to see a really nice video for Naseer Shamma.

Thanks again!
Mike

elrabee3 - 1-28-2005 at 09:08 AM

hi guys, can u plz post those taqaseem on ABadi's thread, it is easier for us to find all abadi's taqaseem in one thread.
thanks

BTW, i just posted a new taqaseem and two songs on oud (video)
http://www.mikeouds.com/messageboard/viewthread.php?tid=239&pag...