Mike's Oud Forums

Sheet music

Sofietje - 5-22-2012 at 02:02 AM

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to have the sheet music for "ana la habibi" by Fayrouz? (on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaiwZTFo-F8 ) I've been looking for it for quite some time now, but so far, no luck :(

spartan - 5-22-2012 at 11:45 PM

Hello
I have a book of fairouz songs it's all in arabic language so I dont understand which might be the song that you are interested.

if you have the song in Arabic language post it here and will I will search in the book ...

Sofietje - 5-23-2012 at 08:32 AM

Hi,

Thanks so much! It's انا لحبيبي in Arabic. Fingers crossed...

spartan - 5-24-2012 at 08:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Sofietje  
Hi,

Thanks so much! It's انا لحبيبي in Arabic. Fingers crossed...

I have an old book with about 80 or more songs of Fairouz, but I'm not familiar with arabian lettering, so I cant recognise the one you want...:(

BUT : I can send you via email a copy of the Index with all the songs I you are familiar with this, and then tell me which is the right one.

so check your U2U

noor - 3-8-2014 at 03:36 AM

Quote:

I have an old book with about 80 or more songs of Fairouz, but I'm not familiar with arabian lettering, so I cant recognise the one you want...:(

BUT : I can send you via email a copy of the Index with all the songs I you are familiar with this, and then tell me which is the right one.

so check your U2U

I am also looking for sheet music for ana la habibi, and i was wondering if i could get it from you as well? or even just be told the name of the book? thanks.

alim - 3-8-2014 at 12:35 PM

Here you go.

Ali-