Mike's Oud Forums

Khalaf Oud Cases

Brian Prunka - 12-16-2012 at 02:15 PM

I am tentatively going to take over production of the oud cases formerly produced by Jameel (Khalaf). A lot of people have expressed interest in these, but the minimum order is a substantial amount of money, so the only way to do it is if people pre-order their cases.

If there is enough interest and I get enough preorders, I will go ahead with a production run.

I need 25 orders to get started. The cases will be $200.
Send me a message at orders at oudstrings dot com to get things started.

Jameel - 12-18-2012 at 08:11 AM

Just a quick note to confirm that Brian is taking over the oud case business. If you want a case, you definitely need to get your name in this first batch.

Brian Prunka - 1-13-2013 at 10:34 AM

Hey everyone, just wanted to post an update that I have 13 confirmed pre-orders. If you want to get a soft case, now is the time to order.
In the unlikely event that there are any extra cases available, they will be $225, instead of the pre-order price of $200.

Edward Powell - 1-14-2013 at 04:05 AM

any pics of these cases?

Brian Prunka - 1-14-2013 at 06:20 AM

Hi Edward,

you can see some pics here.

Luttgutt - 1-14-2013 at 11:14 AM

Hi Edward!

I can assure you that Jameel Cases are just superb. You will not get desappointed. In fact, I am sure you'll be positively surprised. At least I know I was :-)

Jameel has been extreemly carefull with all the details.

P.s. I have 6 hard cases (4 different types) and 3 well paded Soft cases. And Jameels is by far the best.

Get one brother :-)

Brian Prunka - 2-20-2013 at 08:26 AM

I just wanted to post a note that the case production will start soon, I am just awaiting payment from a couple pre-orders.

There is no guarantee that there will be another production run after this; it will probably be quite some time if it happens at all.
So for anyone who is interested in a case but has been putting it off, time is running out.

You can use the form on this page to pre-order a case.