Mike's Oud Forums

Dimitris oud in need of love and attention

ksoeberg - 8-11-2013 at 10:50 PM

Sadly, I just haven't got any time nor passion to practice Oud anymore. So I need to give up this one. It comes with extra set of strings and mezrab/plectrums and a case. Sorry I didn't take pictures of this. However the locking mechanism as some flaw to it I think.

It was bought in 2009, for 1000€. And it has a pickup.

The rosette on the left side has some minor damage which I am sure can be easily fixed/replaced. See pictures

I do not remember what materials it was build with, but Dimitris said it was a special setup. As far as I remember palisander was at least one of the woods used. Maybe you can judge by the pictures.

Videos of the oud played buy Dimitris (upside down ofc:P) attached at the bottom. Let me know if you have trouble playing them and I'll send the whole videos to your email.

Regarding price, I have NO idea!
P.S Trades considered with instruments Igil, Erhu, Banjo or Resonator guitar (Republic etc). Thanks!

[file]27514[/file]

[file]27516[/file]

[file]27513[/file]

[file]27511[/file]

[file]27512[/file] [file]27515[/file]

alembic1989 - 8-12-2013 at 06:31 PM

Where are you based my friend?

ksoeberg - 8-13-2013 at 08:12 AM

alembix1989: I am in Norway! If your interested please give me a U2U with your email, and I'll drop you MUCH better pictures (around 10MB). I have also created a Dropbox-folder for you and the other interested.
Thanks for your interest,
Kind regards, Kenneth