Mike's Oud Forums

Selling my Turkish kanun and an Arabic oud

mavrothis - 12-3-2004 at 02:14 PM

Hi guys,

I have decided to sell my kanun that was formerly owned and played by my teacher, Emin Gunduz, and custom made by Shaheen of Izmir for him. I don't have the time to play it, and I feel it is going wasted here with me.

Also, I'm considering selling one of my Arabic ouds that I use to perform, since I am in need of a second Turkish oud, but don't need two Arabic ouds.

Let me know if anyone is interested. These are for sale along with my GEM keyboard.

:)

Take care,

mavrothis

Lectric - 12-4-2004 at 06:06 AM

Hello:

I want to see your arabic oud for to sell. Do It´s the Dimitris????

mavrothis - 12-4-2004 at 07:07 AM

Hi Lectric,

Feel free to email me, I'll be happy to share pictures and audio, with full description. Use the email button below to contact me.

Take care,

mav

mavrothis - 12-10-2004 at 01:25 PM

Hi guys,

The Arabic oud is sold, thanks to Mike again for this forum. The kanun and keyboard are still available.

Take care,

mav

Khalid - 3-11-2005 at 11:22 AM

Hello mav,
I have a friend who has an interest in buying a gem keyboard. Maybe he would be interested in buying yours instead of buying a new one. Please list what price you want to sell it for and what model of keyboard it is.

Thank you,
khalid

mavrothis - 3-11-2005 at 12:21 PM

Hello,

Sorry, my keyboard is sold. I guess I forgot to mention that here on this thread. I hope your friend finds a nice keyboard for himself.

Take care,

mav

Khalid - 3-11-2005 at 04:22 PM

Hey mav,
Thanks anyways,

Khalid