Mike's Oud Forums

2009 Palmyrami (Sukar) Oud for Sale (SOLD)

jkndrkn - 7-18-2015 at 12:19 PM

UPDATE: This oud has been sold!

Hello. I am selling a 2009 Palmyrami oud purchased from seller Samer Sukar via eBay. This is a Syrian-made imported instrument. The label inside is written in arabic and has the website http://www.oudsukar.com printed. That website has been down for some time.

I made this purchase after consulting the advice of members of this forum. While I did really like the sound of this oud, I decided to continue playing my cello more instead. I've been playing mostly Mohamad Abdel Wahab compositions when I do play arabic music.

Attached are two pictures. Note that there is a dark blemish on the body of the high course of strings. This is finger oil and can be removed using mineral spirits (or so I am told). The instrument needs to be re-strung. I am happy to re-string it for you though you may prefer to re-string it yourself.

I am asking $300 for the oud, some strings, some risha, and the cheap and flimsy but serviceable case the instrument was shipped to me in. Please send me an email at jkndrkn [AT] gmail [DOT] com

[file]35930[/file] [file]35932[/file]

IRAQIOUD - 7-19-2015 at 07:06 AM

Hi ! Im Brian And i sent a U2u Message, I Am Interested in Your Sukar Oud. !

catty - 7-19-2015 at 06:38 PM

Second in line, please - if oud be available

jkndrkn - 7-22-2015 at 05:56 AM

This oud has still not been sold. If you are still interested in the oud, please email me at jkndrkn [AT] gmail [DOT] com

You can send me a U2U if you want, but email is better for me.

jkndrkn - 7-22-2015 at 01:36 PM

This oud has been sold. Thank you for your interest!

IRAQIOUD - 7-23-2015 at 06:29 AM

How on the previous post you said your oud was still available , when i was the first one to post here saying i want to hear the oud in the u2u message, you didnt send me anything, pretty shady.