Mike's Oud Forums

For those who like high technique.

Bin Ayoub - 2-5-2005 at 03:18 AM

This is a music played by D. Mohammed Othman From Syria with high high technique (Risha Nazla) and very fast playing. hope you drool with this Technique.

and coming on the way a private record between Jamil Bashir and Munir Bashir, Munir Plays on Nahawand its MAD.

:xtreme:

This is The File

Bin Ayoub - 2-5-2005 at 03:20 AM

The File

About the Bashir Record

Bin Ayoub - 2-5-2005 at 03:25 AM

the file is bigger than the Forum allowed size. hope any one can help :)

Monawar Al-Jabar - 2-5-2005 at 03:42 AM

Man Bin Ayoub :bowdown: you know what music is about any more of the good stuff. :bounce:

walkad - 2-5-2005 at 03:43 AM

Bin Ayoub, plz I would be very greateful if you could post that (M.Bashir & J.Bashir).

if its less than 10mb, you could also mail it to me at w_kad@yahoo.com and you will have my many thanx.

As for the piano duette, it was vey cool musically, the technique the player used is very common among electric guitarists.

Faladel - 2-5-2005 at 03:44 AM

Hi Bin Ayoub :

Great....realy Great.:applause:
1-Somebody can give more informacvion on D. Mohammed Othman and his recordings or music????.
2-can you give more information on this recording, the composer, and title??
Thanks for your great post.
:applause:

info

Bin Ayoub - 2-5-2005 at 03:56 AM

The Composer is D.Mohammed Othman and the title is Movments (7arakat)

eliot - 2-7-2005 at 06:00 PM

I really like this - the most interesting piano oud combination I've ever heard.

Zulkarnain - 2-7-2005 at 06:04 PM

Hi Bin Ayoub

What about that private record between Jamil Bashir and Munir Bashir (on Nahawand) you mentioned earlier?

Salam

On the way

Bin Ayoub - 2-8-2005 at 02:48 PM

i'll send it to mike now, and he will upload it later ok bro :)

mavrothis - 2-8-2005 at 05:08 PM

Great piano and oud duet, this is so great. :D Both players are really wonderful.

:applause::applause:

Thanks!

mav