Mike's Oud Forums

Mr Elie Yammines incredible workshop top quality ouds now for sale

Dbaibo - 1-11-2017 at 03:12 AM

By far the cleanest most professional workshop I have ever seen in my life, Mr Yammine has dedicated his life to making the very best quality ouds with top notch woods, beautiful decoration and creativity, the most amazing part is that the man is 80 years old , with more than 50 years of experience, and he is still able to work very hard and deliver us many different beautiful ouds all sharing the same qualities of top notch wood, lightweight, and creative decoration, an of course amazing sound for any inquiries please don't hesitate to ask 0096170780223

Please excuse that there are no photos, I was unable to upload due to size limit however I will gladly send photos an videos by whatsapp

charlie oud - 1-11-2017 at 08:48 AM

Thank you. Prices, pictures and sound clips would be very welcome. Please could you take another set of photos and post them here on the forum?

Dbaibo - 1-11-2017 at 09:07 AM

I have a lot of photos but unfortunately they aren't uploading contact me via whatsapp and il send all the details

charlie oud - 1-11-2017 at 10:05 AM

I don't have a smart phone or iphone, just a basic cell phone. If there a number of ouds how about making a facebook page for them with all the details and prices etc ?

Dbaibo - 1-11-2017 at 11:24 AM

Great idea I've already made a Facebook page called Elie yammine ouds, hopefully il visit his workshop in the coming few days and post videos and prices and all the details type of woods ect.... Stay tuned and hopefully ul enjoy what you see a I have

charlie oud - 1-12-2017 at 03:09 AM

That's great Dbaibo, look forward to seeing it.

Dbaibo - 1-12-2017 at 03:21 AM

:D so am I

Dbaibo - 1-15-2017 at 08:26 AM

Hello everyone I have posted a video of one of his creations and will post another one for his new Oud that currently in the shop and hopefully will be done by Wednesday you can view the video here https://youtu.be/LcqhiFJw7lY

Hope you enjoy!!!