Mike's Oud Forums

Oud Cases

Brian Prunka - 8-2-2017 at 06:03 AM

Hey Everyone!

I'm considering doing another run of oud cases.
These are the excellent ones that I sold a few years ago and were previously sold by Jameel (Khalaf). There has been a lot of interest in these after I sold out last time, but it wasn't practical at the time for me to keep selling them.

I will be doing pre-orders only. The cases will be $275 each, and available in a variety of colors by request.

If you are interested, please send an email to cases - at - oudstrings - dot - com (I have to write it this way to foil the spam bots) so I can start gauging the level of interest. I need 30 orders to do a run.

This is the case, if you're not familiar:

Everyone who has one will tell you that this is simply the best case available (or not available, as it was for the past 3 years).

I'm not promising to do another run after this, so if you're interested, get one now!

Made in the USA.

Brian Prunka - 10-24-2017 at 08:58 AM

Hi Everyone — so there have been a handful of people who expressed interest, but not enough to do a run. If you'd like a case, please let me know in the next 24 hours.
I'll post here Thursday letting people know if it's happening or not.

By the way, these are the color options:

Best,
Brian

Kelly - 10-30-2017 at 02:30 PM

Great cases indeed. Don't miss this chance of a lifetime!:)

Jody Stecher - 10-30-2017 at 04:01 PM

I have one from the previous batch. I'd be ordering one now if I didn't already have one or needed two.