Mike's Oud Forums

Sold

Al3Oud - 9-13-2017 at 01:01 PM

Thank you Edessa, it was nice to meet you.
You are a nice person too and I wish you the very best.
=========================================================

Thank you all for your kind words and recommendations.
Thank you mikeouds
==========================================================

Thank you mattoud. My sukar oud is smaller than number 1, ie., your ebay's example above. Best regards

===========================================================

No shipping!

===========================================================

Dear yozhik, it was sold. Best Regards

charlie oud - 9-14-2017 at 12:56 AM

Lovely oud with a classic Sukar sound. I already have a Sukar which I bought in 2008 and it remains my most played oud. I always return to it after buying any other more expensive oud. I have nearly given up trying find an oud sound I prefer. I would buy this oud right now if I didn't already have one. I strongly recommend Sukar, his oud sound has character, volume and great playability. Don't think twice if you are interested, you won't be disappointed. By the way, I do not know the seller, I am only expressing my opinion on Sukar ouds as an owner.

zakiya_alali - 10-18-2017 at 12:15 AM

Amazing oud good luck

All the best

Edessa - 10-18-2017 at 05:44 AM

Hi all,

I live close to the seller and saw and listened to this oud in person yesterday.

At the end I ended up buying a different oud from him but he played the Sukar for me too. It has a beautiful Arabic sound. The owner is not a professional seller but an oud enthusiast and a very nice guy.

Can only recommend buying this oud.

MattOud - 10-22-2017 at 05:23 AM

This looks like another beautiful OUD for sale!!
Again, I would have loved this(and would still love it) if only it were closer to me.
Last time, i bought an oud and the shipping/customs was more expensive than i anticipated unfortunately.
If you were local to me, i would have bought this already.
This one is much nicer than the one on ebay right now: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/oud-sukar-instrument-de-grande-qualite-fais-... :DkMAAOSwmPdZuwFN

The pegs on yours is better. The perfiling looks perfect right around, and just overall looks well kept!
Someone is going to get a good deal here!

Oudiful - 10-27-2017 at 06:20 AM

Any chance of shipping to the U.S.?

yozhik - 11-16-2017 at 04:20 PM

Not sure if this is still available, but I sent you a U2U now. Will be in Spain this week and would be interested in seeing this oud.