Mike's Oud Forums

Wtb: 7 course Turkish oud

norumba - 10-8-2020 at 08:53 PM

Hi folks,.
I'm looking for a good quality new or used 7 course Turkish oud. I love my seven course floating bridge from Huosain Sabsaby,... it sounds more and more amazing each day... But would like a 7 course in Turkish style .

Anyone have such a piece they are willling to part with? Thanks in advance...
Email me at stefan@norumba.com ....

teslim - 10-11-2020 at 07:29 AM

brother, i have a beautiful 7 course for sale,,you can see it on facebook at oud and saz restoration,, i have a bunch of ouds listed if you scroll down, it originally was a floating bridge made by dimitris rapakousios with a rosewood body that i played for years,, the top finally lost its sound so i asked my incredible luther friend , Bulent Eryalman in izmir to put a new top on,,it sounds amazing now, very clear and warm, action is perfect,,needs to find a good home as i am only playing 6 course these days, there is also a video attached to the post so you can hear it,,please contact me with any questions

norumba - 10-11-2020 at 12:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by teslim  
brother, i have a beautiful 7 course for sale,,you can see it on facebook at oud and saz restoration,, i have a bunch of ouds listed if you scroll down, it originally was a floating bridge made by dimitris rapakousios with a rosewood body that i played for years,, the top finally lost its sound so i asked my incredible luther friend , Bulent Eryalman in izmir to put a new top on,,it sounds amazing now, very clear and warm, action is perfect,,needs to find a good home as i am only playing 6 course these days, there is also a video attached to the post so you can hear it,,please contact me with any questions

Thank you brother, sounds perfect,I shall check it out!!

norumba - 10-11-2020 at 07:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norumba  
Quote: Originally posted by teslim  

Thank you brother, sounds perfect,I shall check it out!!

i looked at it i am quite interested... i messaged you off the FB page....