Mike's Oud Forums

New Instructional Page

Mike - 10-18-2003 at 07:18 AM

Hey everybody,

In an effort to give people options who don't have access to an oud teacher in their area, a new Instructional Page has been added to the website. It is still in the works, but hopefully this page coupled with Mavro's new site should help people get started in the right direction. This idea was suggested to me by my buddy Sidi. Thanks for the idea bro! Hopefully, in the future we can come up with more exercises, and also Wael was playing an oud with five courses here. So when you see him going for the bass string and missing, he forgot it wasn't there.

Just a note: I haven't done the streaming RAM files yet. I will do that when I get back from Costco. Gotta go get new tires for my car! :shrug: Each clip is short, and none of the files are bigger than 1.5 megs anyway. I think only two are larger than 1 meg. So go ahead and download.

Also, I am open to any ideas or suggestions. If I can make it happen, I promise I will.

Mike

Congratulations

spyros mesogeia - 10-18-2003 at 09:35 AM

A very good move of you to do this for the beginers....
My regards and my respect face to you......
and all the brothers that help the newones......
This is the power of this instrument....
Regards to all:wavey:

Mike - 10-18-2003 at 12:32 PM

Thanks a lot Spyros. :airguitar:

The streaming files now available. I also have new tires. Yippie!! :xtreme: :xtreme:

Mike

Well....

spyros mesogeia - 10-19-2003 at 04:47 AM

Well,it means that everybody are happy now.....heehehehehe
regards:wavey: