Mike's Oud Forums

Samir Azar Oud for Sale

oudman - 11-2-2005 at 05:48 PM

Hello
I am offering a beautiful professional oud with a floating bridge by the Syrian maker Samir Azar on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7363027122

Im attaching a soundclip, anyone interested can contact me at theoudman@aol.com
Thanks

Jason - 11-2-2005 at 07:27 PM

That sounds like a great oud... very open tone, I bet it is very loud. Good luck with the auction!

revaldo29 - 11-2-2005 at 10:49 PM

Hey Oudman,

Is that the same Samir that used to post frequently on the forums? The same guy that made that awesome 7 course oud for Lee?

adnan

oudman - 11-3-2005 at 03:49 AM

Yep its the same guy indeed.

oudman - 11-6-2005 at 06:26 PM

Oud has been sold
Thanks Mike for this great site ;)

syrianoud - 11-6-2005 at 06:32 PM

That was a great oud and a very good price to who ever bought it. Enjoy your oud.

Stefan Andalus - 11-7-2005 at 05:29 PM

I bought it, and it will be a great partner to my Foua'ad "Bachir" oud. It is great to purchase an instrument from a fellow musician and oud lover whose honesty and musical perception you can implicitly trust. Otherwise, buying an instrument without holding it and playing it is a fool's errand indeed.Many thanks, "oudman"!

palestine48 - 11-7-2005 at 06:17 PM

Hi Stefan, I have a rather odd request. I live in the city as well and have always been interested in obtaining an oud by Samir Azar. Is there a possibility of checking out the instrument that you own.

thanks,

Rami

DD - 11-7-2005 at 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by palestine48
Hi Stefan, I have a rather odd request. I live in the city as well and have always been interested in obtaining an oud by Samir Azar. Is there a possibility of checking out the instrument that you own.

thanks,

Rami

I live 2000 miles away, but I'd certainly be interested in your impressions, Rami; your current oud is somewhat similar to mine, and I too am thinking of getting my next oud from Samir Azar. So if it happens and you feel like dropping me a line and talking about your experience afterward, I'd love to hear from you.

Best,
Don

Stefan Andalus - 11-8-2005 at 09:06 AM

No problem at all. When I get the oud, I'll get in contact with you. Just leave me a phone number or email address and I'd be happy for you to try out the oud. Regards, Steve