Mike's Oud Forums

Abderrahman Kerdoudi Hassani passes away. (Sidi's Father)

Sidi - 4-10-2007 at 01:17 PM

Dear Friends,

It is with deep sorrow that I bring you these disturbing news. My father the famous Moroccan composer, writer and thinker Abderrahman Kerdoudi Hassani is no longer with us. He passed away last Friday the 6th of April at Rabat the capital of Morocco, after suffering a fatal myocardial infarction. His funeral was held the next day in god bestowed peace and serenity, among family and close friends.

May god bless his pure soul.

TruePharaoh21 - 4-10-2007 at 01:54 PM

El ba2ya fe hayatak, Sidi. May God be with you and your family.

abusin - 4-10-2007 at 02:37 PM

My deepest condolences brother to you and the respected family, may God rest his soul in peace.
Ina Lillah wa Ina elaih raji3on

Awad

SamirCanada - 4-10-2007 at 03:13 PM

Allah yr7amo ya Sidi
my condolences to you and your family

Jameel - 4-10-2007 at 04:00 PM

My thoughts are with you and your family, my friend Sidi.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to hear more about your father's life.

Hosam - 4-10-2007 at 05:25 PM

'Azzam Allah Ajrag Sidi. Ina Lillah wa Ina elaih raji'on.

Mike - 4-10-2007 at 07:43 PM

Dear Sidi,
My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Your friend,
Mike

excentrik - 4-10-2007 at 09:19 PM

Ya Habibi Sidi-

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family- deepest condolences ya akhu- Always remember that you have support here from us-

may God bless you and your family-

tarik

mavrothis - 4-12-2007 at 06:42 AM

Hi Sidi,

I'm very sorry for your loss, and hope that you and your family are comforted by your personal memories of him, and also those of others who also knew him.

This is a very difficult time, but with God's help, and the strength we get from music and each other, I know you will be alright.

Take care,

mavrothis

Sidi - 4-12-2007 at 03:58 PM

Dear Friends,

I want to thank you all for your kind support. Your words -all of you- are some of the most sincere I've heard. I can see my father smile at me from a better place...knowing that he left me and my family in good company...among genuine friends. I have always felt an affection towards this forum and the good people who keep it alive everyday...now I know why.

God bless you all,

Sidi