Mike's Oud Forums

Mohamed Fadel oud on eBay

Microber - 11-23-2007 at 01:07 AM

Ronny Andersson - 11-24-2007 at 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Microber

Same seller have previously sold a faked Fadel and this is just another one.

Alan - 11-29-2007 at 10:46 AM

Sadly the buyer of the last fake Fadel left positive feedback.

Oud.Proff - 12-25-2007 at 04:14 AM

...and yet he is now using the exact DESCRIPTION and dimension details of my Original Fadel oud to sell his FAKE !! How crooked is that!?!

His FAKE oud:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1102081836...

My original Fadel:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250...

Funny thing, earlier he stated his oud was made in 1990, but now he even copied the date my oud was made; 1995 :rolleyes: !

That's it, I'm reporting this to eBay.
-----------------------------------------------------

An update......that fake oud was just de-listed by eBay service !

corridoio - 12-25-2007 at 05:22 AM

well done oudproff!!!
ale.

corridoio - 12-25-2007 at 08:17 AM

he put it again on ebay
no words..
ale.

Oud.Proff - 12-25-2007 at 10:49 AM

Yeah....well I did what I had to do, at least he's writing his own stuff now. Besides I'm not gonna haunt him over this :shrug: !

Melbourne - 12-25-2007 at 11:20 PM

:applause:

Ahh this is rather entertaining! I think the fake oud market is slowly dying now... There is no way anyone can get away with anything, without it been reported to the forums!!

There's even this seller on ebay who states "beware of fake khalifeh ouds" :rolleyes:

faik - 1-2-2008 at 01:11 AM

this is not fadel Oud. and my father just died two years back and I have picture of him in my workshop in 2001

Quote:

I am faik fadhel

faik - 1-2-2008 at 01:20 AM

Now in th ministry of information in Iraq you can get sertificate of orgin on Mohamed Fadhel ouds and all the nombers they have there as archave. so don't worry just send me the detals or contact the minist

Quote:
:applause:Now in th ministry of information in Iraq you can get sertificate of orgin on Mohamed Fadhel ouds and all the nombers they have there as archave. so don't worry just send me the detals or contact the minist

Quote:

Welcome among us OSTA FAIQ !

Oud.Proff - 1-2-2008 at 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by faik
Now in th ministry of information in Iraq you can get sertificate of orgin on Mohamed Fadhel ouds and all the nombers they have there as archave. so don't worry just send me the detals or contact the minist

Quote:
:applause:Now in th ministry of information in Iraq you can get sertificate of orgin on Mohamed Fadhel ouds and all the nombers they have there as archave. so don't worry just send me the detals or contact the minist

Quote:

Dear Osta Faik,

I'd just like to welcome you among us here in this great forum. We really need you these days more than ever before ! :wavey:

Looking forward to meeting you soon too, Salamat :)

O.P.

Woodlandjustin - 1-2-2008 at 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronny Andersson
Quote:

Same seller have previously sold a faked Fadel and this is just another one.

Can't you report him to ebay? I think it is better if ebay ban him, if he is a criminal. It is then safer for the public. Don't you think?
Justin

jaron - 8-3-2008 at 04:17 PM

is this the same oud that was discussed above?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Mohmad-fadel-oud-lute-ud-no-reserve_W0...

Jason - 8-3-2008 at 07:01 PM

I don't know if it's real or not but the youtube video they posted sounds very poor in my opinion. I would not buy the oud.

corridoio - 8-4-2008 at 02:33 AM

yes Jaron, is the same old fake discussed above and that video on youtube it's just another evidence.

AOUDLOVER - 8-13-2008 at 09:22 AM

i think this is not mohamed fadel oud..

TAFTAF - 9-27-2008 at 02:42 PM

:D EID MUBARAK OUD PROFF AND KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB YOU DESERVE A FREE OUD :applause:

WWW.FAIKFADHEL.COM