Mike's Oud Forums

EID AND SEASONAL GRREETINGS TO ALL

abusin - 12-18-2007 at 03:00 AM

Greetings to all ya oud and music lovers, what an exciting occassions upon us, Eid Aladha, Xmas and the new year.

My best hart felt wishes to all of you wherever you are my friends and whatever faith and believe you have, may you find peace and prosperity and all your musical dreams come true and your long awaited magical instrument or risha is among your presents. ;)

Happy Eid, Xmas and new year.

Best of love and wishes to all ya,

Awad

MatthewW - 12-18-2007 at 10:11 AM

Thanks Awad, your sincere words say it all mate! :)
( and I hope that Santa brings you that Fawzi as well!) :D

Mike - 12-18-2007 at 07:14 PM

Thanks Awad...and same to you and all members!

dubai244 - 12-19-2007 at 12:56 AM

All Members,

Eid Mubarak ........ Happy Chrismice ........... Happy New year ........ Sana Helwa

Matthew, You know what i hope santa must brings me ....... :D

Thanks Awad

gilgamesh - 12-19-2007 at 04:42 AM

:airguitar:Thanks a lot, Allahi Barik fikum Dubai, Miksouna,Massiouna, Awouda and every forumers and families:airguitar::airguitar:
I hope that all your oud dreams come reels.:airguitar::airguitar:Love and salam to all my brothers.:airguitar::airguitar::airguitar:

mourad_X - 12-19-2007 at 11:14 AM

aid moubarak said wa kulu am wa antum bikhair

i wish all the muslims in this forums good celebrations
and love and peace for all people out there

Salamu Alaikum
mourad

http://www.myspace.com/mouradx

abusin - 12-20-2007 at 04:59 AM

Matthew, Mike,Dubai244, Gilgamesh and Murad_x,

Thanks guys for the greetings, what a feast it was belly full of meat (had to put the oud on my chest:airguitar:),

Matthew Fawzi Munshid has gone to someone else, I sent the seller a question regarding the split and in one of the images I thought there was a dent, he was very slow to respond it was sold for £540.
my next stop is Ghdban, just let the bank balance recover a bit.:rolleyes:

Thankx and Eid mubarak

Awad

MatthewW - 12-21-2007 at 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by abusin
Matthew, Mike,Dubai244, Gilgamesh and Murad_x,

Matthew Fawzi Munshid has gone to someone else, I sent the seller a question regarding the split and in one of the images I thought there was a dent, he was very slow to respond it was sold for £540.
my next stop is Ghdban, just let the bank balance recover a bit.:rolleyes:

C'set la vie d'oud Awad! they say good things come to those who wait, so here's hoping that your bank balance recovers soon for that special oud waiting for you! :airguitar:

Awad