Mike's Oud Forums

Out for a few weeks....

Christian1095 - 5-15-2008 at 08:34 PM

Well, last night I was playing Ice hockey and broke my collarbone.... So it looks like I'll be away from my Oud for a few days at least until I heal enough to have the mobility to play again... Though I've only been playing a few weeks, I've gotten so used to practicing 1-2 hours minimum a night, that now I don't know what to do.... :(

But thanks to this group, I'll have LOTS of files to listen to...

Chris

Brian Prunka - 5-16-2008 at 09:12 AM

sorry to hear about your injury . . . we oud players have to be extra careful.
hope you get better soon.
-brian

Amos - 5-17-2008 at 06:25 PM

hey christian i broke my hand a couple years ago and man it was awful...i received a lot of support from people on this forum, so i want to extend my sympathy to your situation. my hand flares up with some aches now and then but everything works fine for now (thank god) and im sure that when you recover it will be the same for you. hang in there and heal quickly,
all the best regards,
amos

carpenter - 5-18-2008 at 09:24 AM

<< I'll have LOTS of files to listen to... >>

While you're hoping for a Wings/Penguins Cup series. I know I am.

Mike - 5-18-2008 at 03:20 PM

Let's go Ducks! Oh wait, they've been eliminated!
But seriously, sorry to hear about your injury.
Get well Chris.

oudplayer - 5-18-2008 at 03:30 PM

Hye chris

I broke my thumb and it totally sucked i couldnt do anything ti was a big bummer then i practiced on my riqq and became better ont hat so go buy a riqq haha w/e but for real feel better. and keep hearing the music and dont just listen(white man cant jump) sorry lol
feel better

Go Rangers wait they been gone longgggg time ago haha

thx sammy

gregorypause - 5-19-2008 at 03:51 AM

I thought this was an oud forum, not a hockey forum! Go Flames, go!

Get well Chris!

Christian1095 - 5-19-2008 at 10:53 PM

Well, the good news is that I'm able to hold the Oud now... I don't have a lot of mobility in my left arm... but that's OK because its not like I'm playing complicated songs yet...

:):):)

I recorded a video this evening.. If I can get Youtube to upload it, I'll share...