Mike's Oud Forums

My New Faruk Turunz Grand Concert Oud

3anan - 9-3-2008 at 12:43 PM

Hello..

My name is Anan and I am from Nazareth, Palestine. I have recently got an Oud of Mr. Faruk's work, and since the first day I've touched it I went on discovering the marvelous touch and sound it has. My excitement and pleasure sparkle simultaneously with each tone I play, and I get to reveal more of the greatness it carries. It’s very comfortable to play and it gives me the opportunity to develop and flourish- both emotionally and techniqually- for what it combines of qualities of manufacture and extreme euphonious sound, as it gives the player the chance to express his latent feelings, putting no obstacles in front of the musician, not to mention its amazingly beautiful, poetic and smooth look.

What adds more to the wonders of this instrument is the kindness of Mr. Faruk who kept in touch with me and clearly answered any question I had. So my thanks are to Mr. Faruk for this piece of art, and it’s an honor for me to own an Oud of a pure lofty Farukian handmade.

charlie oud - 9-3-2008 at 01:00 PM

Congratulations Anan, Looks like a fine oud you have and I like the way you describe it as a means of expression. Enjoy :airguitar:

oudplayer - 9-3-2008 at 04:27 PM

hey anan

lovly oud. play it in good health man!

enjoy.

thx sammy

Congratulations Anan

Chris_Rum - 9-3-2008 at 06:02 PM

Congratulations Anan. You described it very well. Enjoy it and if it's easy for you give us a sample of how does it sound. (I think it sounds perfect!)

Amer - 9-3-2008 at 06:18 PM

Grats Anan!
I really like how you described the oud and how you feel when you play it..
Please upload a nice Taqseem for us when you can,

Cheers,

amarock - 9-3-2008 at 11:19 PM

Shalom Anan
;)
Mabrouk for your new oud.Play it with good health
Israel is in good position with players wich owned Faruk's ouds!
Faruk is the best,no doubt!
Ma'a salam
Bruno

Jassim - 9-4-2008 at 01:32 AM

alf mabrok my freind
play it in good health

nayoud - 9-4-2008 at 03:55 AM

Alf Mabrouk Anan
May it give you happiness ...

paulO - 9-4-2008 at 05:50 PM

One beautiful oud. Enjoy it in good health.

Regards..Paul

Marina - 9-5-2008 at 11:59 AM

When I spoke to you at the Academy, you did not sound such a poetical person as when you speak about your new oud. Cool, tethadesh!!!
:wavey:

akram - 9-8-2008 at 12:08 PM

mabrok ya 3awad
how is thae sound?
akram

aytayfun - 9-8-2008 at 12:43 PM

Congratulations for this elegant beauty.