Mike's Oud Forums

Somebody Help Me

3ashegat_al_oud_uae - 5-28-2004 at 07:29 AM

salam 3alaikum
esh7alkum ya 3arab allah... i wont take long with u ill say what ive got to say... my name is mariam and i need help from a TUTOR... im 16 and would love to learn how to play the oud... im from dubai and live in jumeira... ive been looking for a tutor since i was 14... if anyone in here can help me id be glad to cooperate with them TextNavy:)
anyways if there is anyone likely to help me send me an email on shaitana_69@hotmail.com or naseem_elroo7@hotmail.com
thanx and i hope i find someone who will help me other wise ill just have to quit and give my oud away! :( :( :( :(

fe weda3at allah
Mariam

elrabee3 - 5-28-2004 at 07:45 AM

hi mariam, welcome to the forum.
there are many oud toturs in UAE, specialy in Dubai and sharjah.
i will try to find out the good one in Dubai.
it is good to start at this young age.

BTW, change ur mood, nobody is :( in this forum. :D

nadir - 5-28-2004 at 01:21 PM

Mariam, I am around your age and I live in Jumeira as well! I have a tutor for the oud actually, go to Crowne Plaza, I'll send you the details if you like???

Hopefully now you'll smile...

nadir - 5-28-2004 at 01:34 PM

:D

elrabee3 - 5-28-2004 at 04:44 PM

nadir, i just noticed that u live in Dubai. thats cool. :cool:
well, nadir, if u know good oud tutor, give more info, i may go and learn also (well, not now, but who knows..)

thanx

3ashegat_al_oud_uae - 5-29-2004 at 03:36 AM

salam 3alaikum

i would like to say thanx to the ppl that helped me in looking for a tutor ... and i would be glad if u added me on ur msn and gave me much more info because i cant wait no longer,, ive been waiting for this day since i was 7 when i got my first oud as a birthday present :D

Mariam
heres a pic of my dog in uni form :P doenst she look good in it :P :D:D:D
lllooo000ooolll

anyways thanx again