Mike's Oud Forums

New member and Oud fan (Oud clip included)

Aziz - 5-31-2004 at 03:36 AM

Hi All:)

I'm Aziz from Riyadh, i like oud and i play oud (sma3y), i didnt go to any school i just improved my skills by practicing. i'm glad to be here and share what i konw with all of you and learn as much as i can from you:).

here u can listen to some of my playing

Aziz

david - 5-31-2004 at 12:51 PM

:wavey: Welcome Aziz, I hope you enjoy and benifit from this site as much as I have. By the way the link did not work for me. Why don't you try posting it again ;)

Aziz - 6-1-2004 at 01:25 AM

Thanx Daivd:)

I dont konw why it does'nt work with u?? Its ok with me and i'm listening to the clip now! any how this is the link..

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/3671ba78_L406582de/bc/my+music/1.mp3?b...

Zulkarnain - 6-1-2004 at 02:50 AM

Hi

Its not working for me too :)

Aziz - 6-1-2004 at 03:29 AM

OK.. Try this one I call it (liga)

nadir - 6-1-2004 at 05:00 AM

I saved that to my computer, really nice. :cool:

nadir - 6-1-2004 at 05:12 AM

What type of oud do you have Aziz??

david - 6-1-2004 at 08:33 AM

:applause::applause: How long have you been playing? And if you answer Nadir's question don't forget to post some pics of your oud ;)

Aziz - 6-8-2004 at 02:00 AM

Hi All:),

I'm glad u liked my playing Nader:cool:,.

I started playing oud about 12 years ago. about my oud pic i'll try to post one ASAP (insha'Allah):).

New oud forum member

wfspark - 6-9-2004 at 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aziz
Hi All:)

I'm Aziz from Riyadh, i like oud and i play oud (sma3y), i didnt go to any school i just improved my skills by practicing. i'm glad to be here and share what i konw with all of you and learn as much as i can from you:).

here u can listen to some of my playing

Aziz
Hello Aziz. Welcome to Mike's ouds. This is William from San Antonio Texas. I've just started playing oud about a month ago, and I love it! I'm a blind musician, and I play oud in my church. By the way, who made your oud? It sounds great. Just so you know, I have MSN, Yahoo, and AOL instant messengers. Once again, welcome to the forum.

William F. Sparks

Aziz - 6-21-2004 at 02:37 AM

Hi William :)

Well my oud in an Egyptian oud, but i don know the maker :rolleyes: because i bought it as a used one and there is nothing indicating the manufacturer I mean the label is missing:(

Thanx, and nice to know u:)