Mike's Oud Forums

Aleppo Ouds Lutiers

Faladel - 6-13-2004 at 06:03 AM

hello everything:
I have read what you writte on the old Lutiers in Syria, and I have remained very astonished and perplex not to read neither a name nor a history on lutiers of Alepo. or you are not know nothing of them or you are forget.
In Alepo the best constructors have existed of You render in the Arabe world and with difference they were compared with great the Iraquies and I have not been able to read nothing on them , by this, and as homenage to greatest I am going to mention by order of greatness to Michel Jawwam, Naiim Dallal, Jameel Kandalaft, Habib Abiad, George Abras.
Michel is more famous and much more important in construction and sound that any Nahat.
I have OUDS of Michel (greatest and little) and deJameel and one Day I´ll put his image and sounds so that you see His ouds was so wonderful .

:bowdown:

nadir - 6-13-2004 at 10:25 AM

Great! Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to those pics...

Welcome

Elie Riachi - 6-13-2004 at 12:10 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum Faladel. I am looking forward to the pictures and sound files. Hopefuly you will post them soon.

Regards,
Elie

my Michel Khawwam Oud

Faladel - 6-17-2004 at 12:12 PM

Hello Elie :
I post a bad photo of my Oud ( made by Michel Khawwam (box) and by Jameel kandalaft (face) .this summer I,ll travel to Siria ,then i,ll post a good photos and Sound.
regards
:D

mavrothis - 6-17-2004 at 12:22 PM

Hi.

This oud looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Take care,

mav