Mike's Oud Forums

Sell my ouds

Faladel - 8-8-2009 at 10:19 AM

I want to sell all my ouds, I am going to begin with two the first one it is of great Nazih Ghadban 2003 with certificate of manufacture and the following characteristics : the weight : 1100 gr, Stringlength 60 cm, soundboard :best kind cedar wood, Soundbox: 17 ribs of dark American walnut+amall maple between the ribs, nut:rosewood Pegs:Apricot.
The price es 1500 Euros+ Shipping include a original case

The second one is of Samir Azar 2006 with the following characteristics:
Stringlength: 59.5 cm Soundboard :spruce Soundbox:Walnut Nut:rosewood The Fingerboard is Roswood, Pegs : apricot
the price is 600 Euros + shipping include a hard case
I´ll send sound if you send me U2U

fernandraynaud - 8-8-2009 at 01:00 PM

Hello! What beautiful instruments! Just for human interest, if I may ask, Faladel, why are you selling all your ouds?

Faladel - 8-9-2009 at 10:44 AM

I have 11 ouds and have stopped playing the oud for a personal problem and of the life.:(

Ararat66 - 8-9-2009 at 02:14 PM

Hi Faladel

I'm really sorry to hear of your trouble. I don't know what these unfortunate circumstances are but could you try to keep at least one oud, your favourite? I'm sure other members would be encouraging of you and I hope things work out. Apologies in advance if the context of this message is inappropriate as I am aware I don't know the full facts, but I felt it important to offer support.

Best regards

Leon

Faladel - 8-10-2009 at 01:51 AM

Thank you Leon for your support......I hope I find buyers.... I have Already sold 3 ouds and promise you to preserve the first oud.

Faladel - 8-10-2009 at 07:27 AM

All Photos In Zip Format

Ararat66 - 8-10-2009 at 09:05 AM

I'm glad you're keeping one oud - take care

Leon

msimon - 8-15-2009 at 08:21 AM

Hi,
I sent you u2u and email: whichever you check more often

Faladel - 8-16-2009 at 09:41 AM

Hi Msmon

send you the sound
Thanks

jazzchiss - 8-17-2009 at 03:32 AM

Hola, Faladel.

Siento que tengas que dejar de tocar, espero que no sea nada grave.

Estoy planteándome comprar un segundo oud para dejarlo en mi segunda residencia y no tener que viajar siempre con él. ¿Tienes alguno de 58,5 cm o menos?

Saludos y mis mejores deseos.

Vartan - 8-17-2009 at 07:50 AM

how much are you asking for the oud's and are they all floating bridge? do you have more pictures or sound?

Faladel - 8-17-2009 at 08:19 AM

Estimado Jazzchis :
Gracias por tu solidaridad, la vida da aveces muy bajo.
de lo que me queda todos los ouds son de 59.5 y de 60.
Gracias por tu interes y tu amabilidad.

Dear Vartan:

the prices are in the first message and the photos are sufficient and all the oud that I have has floating bridge. if you want the sound send me U2U.

oudi - 10-15-2009 at 09:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Faladel  
I want to sell all my ouds, I am going to begin with two the first one it is of great Nazih Ghadban 2003 with certificate of manufacture and the following characteristics : the weight : 1100 gr, Stringlength 60 cm, soundboard :best kind cedar wood, Soundbox: 17 ribs of dark American walnut+amall maple between the ribs, nut:rosewood Pegs:Apricot.
The price es 1500 Euros+ Shipping include a original case

The second one is of Samir Azar 2006 with the following characteristics:
Stringlength: 59.5 cm Soundboard :spruce Soundbox:Walnut Nut:rosewood The Fingerboard is Roswood, Pegs : apricot
the price is 600 Euros + shipping include a hard case
I´ll send sound if you send me U2U

Faladel says to me that :
Dear Vartan I write my price here.

Thnak you Innosed , my ouds continue in sale.