Author: Subject: Japanese oud web site?
Jonathan
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-4-2004 at 08:19 AM
Japanese oud web site?

Does anybody know anything about this web site:
www.emmaz.net
I am guessing that it is in Japanese, and I am hoping that somebody can tell me if that Onnik is for sale. Just go to the homepage, and start clicking on the toolbar on the left. The first bar has some nice ouds, and a nice Karibyan toward the bottom. There are some nice ouds, and other middle eastern instruments, throughout the web site.
Haluk
Oud Junkie

Mood: oud and saz producer

[*] posted on 9-5-2004 at 09:14 AM

Hi Jonathan,

Some ouds and sazs are my products on Emmaz.Onnik has sold recently.My customer will inform,if he has another Onnik.

Regards.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
tsugumi
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-5-2004 at 09:25 AM
Emmaz Market

Hello,
I had bought several Ouds with Emmaz Market. But Emmaz has not carried out international shipment. Emmaz Market is a selling contractor only in Japan. I tell you the mail address of Emmaz for the time being at you. The address is info@emmaz.net. I will send other information to you by U2U.
Jonathan
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-5-2004 at 02:19 PM

Thanks for your replies. It was a beautiful Karibyan. Has anybody out there run into counterfeit Karibyans and other ouds? Is this a real problem?
Jonathan
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-5-2004 at 02:24 PM

On second thought, maybe that should have been a new thread. Oh well. We will see if it gets any responses here.
I know that it should all be about the sound, and not about the maker, but we all know that there is that allure of having an oud made by one of the greats (I don't have one, but hope to one day). The problem is, the counterfeit market all over the world is growing, and the technology is improving. I am sure those Onnik labels can be scanned to look just like the original. So, I guess I would be pretty hesitant to buy one without knowing the previous owner/owners of the instrument, but I would appreciate any input.

Go To Top