Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15
Author: Subject: My first oud
Fritz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-4-2019 at 03:55 PM

Hello faggiuols

I hope you get this message...

Di molto tempo... since we talked on Ouds and about making them. I had a lot of (bad) trouble in the last 3 to 4 years, and there have been many reasons wich made me unpossible to go far with Oud-making.
About 2 years ago I sent my last completed Oud to Austria, a very high quality 12 string Oud with fine materials and extras.

Now I have a new place to live, a new shop with some good stuff in it to go on with making Ouds, but my hands are not willing to improve my ambitions. My healthyness decreases, but perhaps I will try to make some more work, but I can´t promise it will have some releases soon. I´ll try my very best. :shrug:

My web-site has been "killed"... the hoster has just stopped any improvement, so my homepage isn´t online any more. I don´t have the energy to give it another try at a new hoster.

I just want to say I´m here (again) and following your forthcoming on building Ouds :wavey:

Best wishes to you !

Fritz

Music is the food for the soul
faggiuols
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-7-2019 at 02:40 AM

Hi Fritz !!!
it's nice to see you're here!
I am very heartbroken about the things you write and I wish you all the best.
I do not know when I will resume the activity of creating oud, I too have had a lot of problems lately, I changed my house and now my energies are all aimed at putting in place the house where I am now living. But I have my oud and I'm trying to learn how to play it, frankly with very little results!
Let's keep in touch. If you build something send me mail, I would be honored.
Thank you and good luck for everything.
Guido
Fritz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 03:13 AM

Guido :-)

Keep on playing, it´s all you can do for real ! Keeping the stuff in mind, the instrument, the playing, beeing in touch with it, that´s all you can do, allthough you may be involved hard with yor new home. I hope, there is some place to build a workshop ?
For me it´s nearly the same... in my new home here, after the things left in the past. New minds and new opportunities, new options and new power, that´s all we might have to go forward in life. But, as I might feel like you, it´s hard to concentrate, to be in focus for some things we are planning :-)
So much ideas but so less time and room in the head to stay in porogress...

Keep focussed :-)

Best greetings
Helge

Music is the food for the soul
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15

Go To Top