Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Iraqi oud for sale
mawoud
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-14-2003 at 09:07 PM
Iraqi oud for sale

Hi everybody,
I have for sale a professional Iraqi Oud for $500. This oud has the label and the rosette that says Mohammad Fadel Al Housain and Sons. Mohammad Fadel is a famous Iraqi oud maker. This oud has a bright, clear and even tone on all strings in the open and closed position. The action is low for easy and fast playability. This is a well made oud and the craftmanship is excellent. The oud has a large body that makes a big loud and clear sound. THe oud is in like new condition. the pegs have been reset by a violin maker to insure a good fit and easy tuning. It currently has 5 courses (10 strings) but there are holes in the bridge for 6 courses (12 strings) so in other words you can add 2 more strings to the oud if you want to. The nut is cut for only 5 courses but it's replacable, not glued to the neck. Please e-mail me if you need to see more pictures of the oud or if you would like to come and see or play the oud for yourself. I live in brooklyn, New York. The oud comes with a soft case which will be included free of charge. If you want I also have a hard case that you can buy for extra $130. The oud is for sale for $500.
I SOLD IT 2 MONTHS AGO FOR EVEN $600 :)

Go To Top