Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: TO habeebkum
palestine48
Oud Junkie

Mood: Free Palestine

[*] posted on 4-28-2005 at 06:50 PM
TO habeebkum

I apologize for not responding to you salutations, I meant to the last time but I completely got distracted.

As for your early post a few weeks ago, I have been done with school exams for a couple years. Im in the work force now and have been adjusting to a new job.

I hope things are good with you as well, in regards to your new post. your offer for palestinian songs is extremely generous and I will take anything you have. I want to learn as much as I can. I dont have any of my own since im still slow in the learning process but I have recorded some of my uncles lessons when we learn that i can upload. some are harsh but i got a new mp3 player/recorder which makes a cleaner recording and i think everyone on the board will enjoy them.

so lets swap, id be happy to get your recordings
habeebkum
Oud Maniac

Mood: arab!

[*] posted on 4-29-2005 at 01:50 AM

hi rami, no prob and i'll be graduating in a bout a months time so soon i'll be working..........finally!!!! as for the swap..........excellent:xtreme: i cant wait. i love lessons;) and i must confess that i am not too sure if all the songs are palestinian....but they are arabic... songs like wain 3aramallah, wasari sarallail, 7ali 7ali 7al....., foug elnakhel and another two that am not sure the names of but i'm sure u'll recognise them once you hear them..
i promise i will post a few next week cos i am just busy with studies at the moment..take care and happy ouding

habeebkum

Go To Top