Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Nazih Ghadban OUD 1025 Brand New
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 02:01 PM
Nazih Ghadban OUD 1025 Brand New

Nazih Ghadban Oud Date of Fabrication Jan 1st 2004 ,Size medium,Weight 1200g,Stringlength 60CM, Soundboard(top) Best Kind of Cedar wood(Finished : Mat Laquer...The edge of the soundboard:Small Stripe of ebony and maple&Mozaik ...Brace system Nazih Ghadban...
The soundholes: Three Soundholes with Mozaik around and 3 squares.
The Roses: Oriental design made of Sycamore.
The Soundboard: Best kind of Cedar wood(Finished mat Laquer)
The pick guard: Ebony & Lozendge at middle.
The bridge: Stable bridge of maple.
The strings: La Bella OU80B Arabic sound
The neck:Walnut wood
The Nut:Bone
The fingerboard: Indian Rosewood.
The pegbox: Walnut wood.
The Pegs : Ebony
Tuning Bass Do,fa.la.re.sol.do
Finish: french Varnish(Gomme-Lacque)
I have a certificate of fabrication signed by Mr. Nazih Ghadban.
Hard Case Included...
Oud will go for $1700.00 + shipping coast .If you need more Info please email me at sam27664@msn.com
Thank you and good luck to the buyer

PS SORRY NOT FOR SALE ANY MORE .OUD SOUNDS GREAT AND BY INSPECTION OF MIKE,WAEL AND VIKEN NAJARIAN THREE EXPERTS THEY SAY THAT IT IS A GREAT OUD......SIMPLE AND THE END OF IT.....:):)
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 02:52 PM

If you have any questions about how good is this oud you can contact Mr. Nazih Ghadban at info@oudnazihghadban.com and he has an Mp3 you can hear.
Any other questions please email me.Thank you
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 09:42 PM
More Pics

Another Picture of the ghadban Oud
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 8-9-2005 at 09:46 PM
Last one of Oud

Last Pic of Nazih Ghadban Oud 1025
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 8-17-2005 at 02:18 PM

WOW amaizing no body wants this Oud ......So many people looks at it but no thank you......That is very funny:):):):):):) SO FAR 275 people viewed this page ...Be honest and Tell me what you think about this OUD ??????Thank you
revaldo29
Oud Junkie

Mood: inspired

[*] posted on 8-17-2005 at 07:02 PM

Hey Samir,
This is an excelent looking oud but I think that a sound file would definately help. I would buy it if I had the money but unfortunately, $1700 is abut 80% of my tuition for the semester : )
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 8-17-2005 at 07:08 PM

I do not know how to make a file. But if you go to Nazih Ghadban site he has a MP3 I think.....But his site has been down for a while and with all the new Viruses he might be down for a while . Computer comunications in the middle east is terrible , It is not like here .many places are still on Dial Up and pay per minute....
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

thumbup.gif posted on 8-27-2005 at 03:14 AM

Just got the Oud back from Mr. Viken Najarian . Mr. Najarian replaced the pegs to Ebony Viola Pegs , Excellent Job was done , No slipping pegs , very eassy to tune ,very smooth to oporate the oud without having to fight it when trying to tune it. Thank you Mr. Viken Najarian what a great Job done If the Oud wont sell for as much as I paid for it ,It will be another collectors item in my House.But now after Mr. Najarian fixed that Oud I am starting to like it . I have been playing on it a bit today.My Oud tantana is improving , In a few months with my new Teacher Mr. Wael Kakish i will take off. Next Monday will be my first lesson. I am looking forward to meet him . He is a great performer who lives in Pasadena . Best Regards ... Samir , California

PS thank you Dr. Oud for your advice , It cleaned and the Oud looks great and sounds great.
Mike
Super Administrator

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 09:57 AM

Samir,
This is a fantastic oud. I honestly don't think you should sell it, and I think you are fortunate to own such a fine instrument from a fine oudmaker. I think Viken was impressed by the oud, and also Wael told me he loved the sound of the oud as well. Keep it my friend! :D
Salamat,
Mike

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-5-2005 at 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
Samir,
This is a fantastic oud. I honestly don't think you should sell it, and I think you are fortunate to own such a fine instrument from a fine oudmaker. I think Viken was impressed by the oud, and also Wael told me he loved the sound of the oud as well. Keep it my friend! :D
Salamat,
Mike

MIKE.....I dont dought what you say ,Maybe the Oud is good ,but i still have a little sour taste from the way I was treated , paying a top price for a Oud and have to take it for repair..But it is all over , I know where to buy my Ous collection now and I am ,who knows better than you how many Ouds I am buying.

MIKE.... you know that you are a dear friend and i will listen to you,I was buying another oud from the oudman by Nazih Ghadban but i offered him $700.00 thats too much in my opinion for a great Ghadban oud ,and i wished him luck to sell it and he did for $950.00..but that oud was advertised so many times. but i will keep it i had a very bad feelings with this oud you know,since Nazih denid all faults and that made me mad,But i all forgot about it ,I am very exited to get all mt new ouds from Maurice Shehata, I should get 4 more and after that i will have him custom made one.If Nazih was fare to me a would have gave him more chaces and ordered ouds from him I had spend over Ten Thousand Dollars in Ouds last month.....And one good Oud was from Japan....I told Mr. Fushimi from Emazza market in Japan to try and get mt a Nahhat thathe sold it was one of the last thay Nahat made before he died.It is very nice...Anywaya Oud is a great peace of art for me ,now while i can play a bit and enjoy listening to what i play, it makes me feel better and hope that i can forgive Nazih for what he done to me or i would say the way he treated me.Look Shehata is far away but he takes care of his customers no matter what.That is customer service ,Yahea told me a lots of good things about Shahata so did you and i respect him and give him all the business.Thanks for you advice i will keep the oud and try to like it,Have a great time whewre ever you are .talk to you soon ... Samir
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 04:54 AM

NAZIH GHADBAN 1025 OUD

Finally i decided not to sell that OUD, I had it fixed .changed all Pegs to VIOLA pegs, Has it cleaned from all the glue runs , and Viken has removed all the glue from the neck ,and quess wah the Oud sounds perfect , Mike herd it and Wael so do Viken and said that it is one Good Oud . So I am keeping it and taking part of my lessons on it .After all the night mare I went through ,But my friend Mike convinced me that it is a good Oud .Well I never said it was bad except the way I got the Oud ,where it looks normal for all the shippers from the Arab Countries. Here some pics after the restoration. Thank you Samir.California
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 04:55 AM

Oud the one to the left. Nazih Ghadbans .the one to the right is Maurice Farouk Shehata The very best and the finesnt oud maker in the world...This is my opinion . His work is clean and most important thing is when he install Pegs the work and you can call them pegs ... Plus the finish is so important and i did not forget the sound too ,His ouds has a very good sound deferent that the Lebanese Ouds buy i like that sound. Well Elfan ,elsinima weghina da kola etwalad lamasr weleahl Masr eltayibin. Salamat werabina yeghaliki ya MASR.AMIN.....Samir ,Californa
Jameel
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 05:22 AM

Samir, Can you take some pics of the these stands the ouds are on for me? From front, behind, and sides.

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jameel
Samir, Can you take some pics of the these stands the ouds are on for me? From front, behind, and sides.

Sure will , I bought them at the Guitar Center in Sherman Oaks for $20.00 each the are asking $49.00 .But I always get bargains there .They are made in China. I will shoot some later on it is 6.40 am and I an going back to bed in a few minutes.Salamat .Samir
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 11:06 AM

Here are a few pictures oer your request . Mr. Jameel abraham .I tryed to Email them to you but lost your email address.
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 11:07 AM

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 11:08 AM

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 11:08 AM

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 11:09 AM

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 11:11 AM

They come in That color and in Light maple or Natural
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 11:12 AM

Last one
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-9-2005 at 11:20 AM

SAYED JAMEEL.....

Is that enough ? If you need more I can take other pictures .Demensions are Front Hieght 26" weidth in the bottom where the two holders are 14" LEGS <----------------->14 1/2 all outside demensions When it opens it goes as far as 14 1/2 Inch. Hope that will answer you questions .Allah Maak .samir ,California
jazzchiss
Oud Junkie

Mood: Improvising

[*] posted on 9-12-2005 at 01:31 AM

It surprises me that a 1025 oud by Nazih Ghadban needed to change its original pegs by ones of viola. Who made the change?

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-12-2005 at 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jazzchiss
It surprises me that a 1025 oud by Nazih Ghadban needed to change its original pegs by ones of viola. Who made the change?

Mr. Viken Najarian did the changes and the oud ifs perfect.It hapens in the best Families of Oud makers that something goes wrong we are only human biengs that can do so much,But the Oud is perfect and I am taking all my lessons on it.....Thank you Samir
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2005 at 12:50 PM

Mr. Nazih Ghadban is a very decent person , He has a very good product .My 1025 Oud plays and sounds great . Sometimes little things hapends in shipping or in production ,But hey we all humans and things ahpenes , But my Oud is so good that I am takinh all my lessons on it .The sound is RANNAN I would say ,Mike herd it and he said that it is a great Oud so do Mr. Wael Kakish and Mr. Viken Najarian .....My fault that I listened to someone that I will never mention his name telling me that it was a peace of crap . And it is not.....Thank you Nazih and as soon as you get something available in production I am ready to buy . All the very best to all members ...Samir,California

Go To Top