Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Violin for Sale
Mike
Super Administrator

Mood: Happy

info.gif posted on 9-11-2005 at 12:56 AM
Violin for Sale

Hey everybody,
A friend of mine is selling his violin. He sent me some photos and the description which I will attach below. If you are interested, you can contact him at tonytadros@juno.com. His name is Tony. He's seeing into sending me a sound file soon.
Thanks,
Mike

I just want to let you know that I have a very nice 3/4 violin for sale. It's a "copy of Antonius Stradivarius Faciebat Cremona 1721 - Made in GERMANY". It's old (as you know sounds better than new) but in perfect condition. It's ready to play, professionally set, comes with a Glasser bow w/ebony frog, ebony tailpiece with 4 fine tuners, Caspari Roth anti-slip pegs (worth $40 alone), chinrest, shoulder pad, rosin, pitch pipe and a professional hard case lined with soft velvet! Its market value is about $399 but I'm willing to let it go for only $200.

syrianoud
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-11-2005 at 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
Hey everybody,
A friend of mine is selling his violin. He sent me some photos and the description which I will attach below. If you are interested, you can contact him at tonytadros@juno.com. His name is Tony. He's seeing into sending me a sound file soon.
Thanks,
Mike

I just want to let you know that I have a very nice 3/4 violin for sale. It's a "copy of Antonius Stradivarius Faciebat Cremona 1721 - Made in GERMANY". It's old (as you know sounds better than new) but in perfect condition. It's ready to play, professionally set, comes with a Glasser bow w/ebony frog, ebony tailpiece with 4 fine tuners, Caspari Roth anti-slip pegs (worth $40 alone), chinrest, shoulder pad, rosin, pitch pipe and a professional hard case lined with soft velvet! Its market value is about $399 but I'm willing to let it go for only $200.

Mike are these the pictures of the one you are selling ? If yes and you recomend it It is Sold Mine .Please bring it when we meet on the 24th I will mail you a check after your ok on it .Thank you Samir....
Mike
Super Administrator

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 9-11-2005 at 10:38 PM

Samir,
This is not my violin. It is a guy named Tony's violin that he is selling. He plays with Kan Zaman and he is looking to sell. His email is in my initial post. If you would like to purchase it, you can contact him directly to set it up.
Take care,
Mike

Go To Top