Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Eraydin SazEvi Professional Oud on EBAY
JasonFox
Oud Admirer

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-23-2005 at 08:37 AM
Eraydin SazEvi Professional Oud on EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7352844367&a...

This expertly crafted oud was made by Eraydin SazEvi. There is a label of authenticity that can be seen through the sound hole. This label contains Eraydin SazEvi's information and the serial #. The oud is almost a year old and has been played very lightly (less than 10 hours). The pegs and fingerboard are made of Ebony. The soundboard has NOT been varnished, sanded or altered in any way after it left Eraydin. This oud has been very well cared for and other than being a year old, is practically BRAND NEW. Detailed pictures are included.

On the EraydinSazEvi webpage, this oud is listed as a professional Oud-4. It is their highest quality oud and was made by EraydinSazevi himself. It was originally purchased for $799.00 It did not come with a hard case, however, it does have a soft carrying case and will be packed and shipped with extreme care to insure safe delivery.

I am selling this oud simply because I never learned to play it. I was learning Flamenco guitar and that led me to the oud. When started college the time that I devoted to practicing the oud was redirected to homework.
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-23-2005 at 02:54 PM
Here Is the Korg Oasys 88key

That is very funny .i bought Two Guitars and one specially for Flamengo ,made by Cordoba of spain and what hepend started and took 3 lessons and stopped and i am taking Oud lessons at the time,Only when I finish with the Oud I will go back to Guitar. And I bought a Korg Oasys 88 key , Keybord spend $9200.00 and did not start any lessons I will after the Guitaer.It is just sitting in my room ,I almost sold it since it is hard to get it,I had to wait a few good months to get it.Many people are waiting for a long time.I might post it so you can see what i am talking about,But hey good luck I see you have 9 bids verses others nothing on Ouds.Which Eraydin is that ? Is Haliks Oud?Thank you Samir ,California
JasonFox
Oud Admirer

[*] posted on 10-1-2005 at 11:16 PM

Samir, it sounds as though you have a large collection of instruments. I don't know much about keyboards, but yours looks very nice. Are you still playing guitar? I am still playing my old Takamine nylon string guitar, it is a budget guitar. It doesn't sound amazing, but it's very reliable. If only I could trade my oud for a better guitar. ;)

I was unable to sell my Oud on ebay, the highest bid was $300. I was hoping to get $500, oh well. Maybe I will try to learn it again because I can't sell it?
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-2-2005 at 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JasonFox
Samir, it sounds as though you have a large collection of instruments. I don't know much about keyboards, but yours looks very nice. Are you still playing guitar? I am still playing my old Takamine nylon string guitar, it is a budget guitar. It doesn't sound amazing, but it's very reliable. If only I could trade my oud for a better guitar. ;)

I was unable to sell my Oud on ebay, the highest bid was $300. I was hoping to get $500, oh well. Maybe I will try to learn it again because I can't sell it?

Ebay is not so good for Ouds ,once in a moon light you can sell one but then you have to take a big loss .Try posting pictures here at the forums and a firm price and a real good discription ,what kind of wood the oud is build of ,Pegs Etc,You will have a better chance,my last Oud was on ebay not even one bid and cost me about 30 or so to advertise it. I see many people advertising ouds and or they sell for nothing or the don't get any bids .If I don't sell for the price i ask i let stay i won't sell it .I had a Shehata oud that sells for $1600 + $160 shipping at Shahata so I got too many Emails with stupid questions ,so I said no and I raised it to $1500 free shipping ,If there is a real buyer fine people wanting a $2000 Oud for $100 they live in a deferent world.So try here and if it wont sell keep it don't give it away. That is what I do.I do not need the money i keep ordering Ouds for my collection .Wih you luck. Best Regards Samir , California

PS as per Guitar I stoped till i finish my Oud lessons then i will go back to guitar,I have a very nice CORDOBA Guitar made in spain and IBANEZ metal strings that i was taking lessons on ,The Corboda if a Flamenco Guitar Electric very nice.
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-2-2005 at 08:27 AM

Here is my Cordoba guitar.
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-2-2005 at 08:32 AM

my Ibanez
JasonFox
Oud Admirer

[*] posted on 10-2-2005 at 11:38 AM

You are right, Ebay is not good for ouds, and it is very expensive to advertise. I was lucky to have had 10 bids, but in the end it wasn't enough. I am still considering selling it, but I'm also re-considering taking oud lessons again. Your collection of instruments is impressive. You are lucky to have such nice things. The Cordoba is beautiful, I'm sure it sounds equally as beautiful. I think you are also lucky because you live in California, my favorite state in America. I was born in San Fransisco, spent many years living in the Bay Area. I live in Colorado now, but I consider California my home.
Have a good day!
Jason
syrianoud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-3-2005 at 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JasonFox
You are right, Ebay is not good for ouds, and it is very expensive to advertise. I was lucky to have had 10 bids, but in the end it wasn't enough. I am still considering selling it, but I'm also re-considering taking oud lessons again. Your collection of instruments is impressive. You are lucky to have such nice things. The Cordoba is beautiful, I'm sure it sounds equally as beautiful. I think you are also lucky because you live in California, my favorite state in America. I was born in San Fransisco, spent many years living in the Bay Area. I live in Colorado now, but I consider California my home.
Have a good day!
Jason

You know Jason all the bidders know when you have a reserve they bid at a low orice no one will go over the reserve or even close, They just like to play games , you should have the price starting at $500 or what ever the reserve was and you will see no one bids,I had my Syrian Oud for 1350 Buy it now and no bids at all ,Ebay is a rip off ,I paid i think $27.00 and if it was sold you pay Paypal and ebay too. Dont ever put a Oud there unless you want to give it away..Try here at the forums with price to buy ,Other wise a lots of people will email you and give you asking Questions, But when you have the price set just knind of buyers will contact you . If not don't give it away. Best Regards and good luck . Samir,California

PS You never know when there is a serious buyer . Sudenly you might get someone to pay the price and buy it .

Go To Top