Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Professional Oud For Sale
mawoud
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

light.gif posted on 10-24-2006 at 09:49 AM
Professional Oud For Sale

Hi all,
How is everybody doing? Hope all is well. I know it's been almost 2 years since last time I posted anything. That doesn't mean that I wasn't visiting the site every once and a while.
Anyway, I have to announce that I'm selling a Professional oud with excellent workmanship, great warm mellow sound and excellent projection built by a Lebanese oud maker and oud teacher Bahaa Mjaes and for arabic speaking people is "Bah7a Meja3es". The label inside the oud indicates the year the oud was made as 1990. The oud is in like mint condition and is flowless. It has 11 strings, ebony pegs. Strings measure from nut to bridge: 24" and 6/16 or 62cm. The action is 4/32" or 3.5 mm. The oud was originally purchased at $1500. I'm starting my sale/auction at $850 with NO Reserve. The oud comes with a leather like hard case and it's included in the sale for free. To see the pictures of the oud, please go to the link below.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/555091734HHROPd
You can copy and paste the link ona new window or just click on it. If in case it doesn't work or you don't see any pictures please contact me at tinamina@msn.com and I will send you directly the pictures.
Thank you all.
mjamed
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-25-2006 at 12:17 PM

The oud looks great. Any sound clip?

do you have a phone number for the oud maker? website? email address?
mawoud
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 10-25-2006 at 01:41 PM

Thanks, it is really a great oud. I actually don't have a sound clip nor website, email .. of the oud maker.
If you are in New York area you are welcome to cme and take a look at the oud and play it to see for yourself.
Thanks for looking

Go To Top