Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Dimitris Oud's
philistine
Oud Admirer

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-21-2004 at 10:52 AM
Dimitris Oud's

Has anyone purchased an oud or other intsrument from Dimitris in Greece? Are they a good company?
mavrothis
Oud Junkie

Mood: big band envy

[*] posted on 8-21-2004 at 01:11 PM

Hi,

Dimitris is a very good instrument maker. He makes each instrument himself from start to finish. If you would like to see and hear an instrument he just made for me, click on this link:

Newest Ouds

Just scroll down and you can see and hear my Nahat copy made by Dimitris Rapakousios.

Take care,

mavrothis

http://www.mtkontanis-music.com

"...desirable and comfortable as culture may be, an artist should not lie down in it. "
--Edgard Varèse
spyros mesogeia
Oud Junkie

Mood: play my ouds

[*] posted on 8-22-2004 at 08:46 AM
Dear friend

Dear friend,if you want to contact us for a Dimitris oud please contact me on +306945828049,we live in Greece,I can give you more details about his ouds.....I have some made of him,
Best regards to all

Mike,man I am always on the run this period,I will try to get in more often:wavey:

wfspark
Oud Junkie

Mood: Oud entranced!

[*] posted on 8-22-2004 at 08:51 AM
Dimitris Ouds

Quote:
Originally posted by mavrothis
Hi,

Dimitris is a very good instrument maker. He makes each instrument himself from start to finish. If you would like to see and hear an instrument he just made for me, click on this link:

Newest Ouds

Just scroll down and you can see and hear my Nahat copy made by Dimitris Rapakousios.

Take care,

mavrothis
Hello their. Dimitris makes ouds that have superb audio and visual qualities. I have heard two of Dimitris's ouds which wer made for Spyros Mesogeia. Grate sounding ouds. Dimitris also makes Creetan mandolins, bouzoukis, keemances, lavtas, and sazes. All are made from top quality precision cut woods, and white African cow horn. Wonderful works of art! In a few years, I will look at getting a Dimitris oud. Good luck, and happy ouding.

William F. Sparks

Go To Top