Mike's Oud Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Announcing New Arabic Strings from MusiCaravan!
Hank Levin
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-15-2010 at 10:29 AM
Announcing New Arabic Strings from MusiCaravan!

Introducing our new long-awaited Arabic String set, made with the same precision and high quality as our famous Turkish sets. Approved by prominent makers and players, they are designed for standard Arabic tuning, from bass to treble, of C, E (or F), A, d, g, c', or slight variations thereof.

LabelsArabic72dpi.jpg - 185kB
These strings compare very favorably in quality to the Pyramid Turkish set. The trebles are true and even, and the bass strings last many months without going out of tune with themselves. When I change strings, it is because they are literally wearing out, or have lost too much brilliance to perform with an ensemble---not because they are going out of tune. The only other strings I can say that of are the Pyramids, and they cost a lot more.

The price is $15 per set, plus $5 for a shipment of any quantity (US only--for overseas shipment contact us for shipping cost).

To get them, go to our website at http://www.musicaravan.com. If you don't see them there yet (our web maintenance is a bit slow), email me at hank@musicaravan.com and I'll get them out to you.

suz_i_dil
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-22-2010 at 08:28 AM

Hello,
for which stringlength was this set calculated?
Thank you.

Go To Top