Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Oud applications installable on iPhone
mrkmni
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

light.gif posted on 10-18-2010 at 04:40 PM
Oud applications installable on iPhone

Hi guys,

What are the oud applications that are possible to install on iphone?
Thanks.
Greg
Administrator

Mood: Serene

[*] posted on 10-18-2010 at 05:59 PM

Fernandraynaud has suggested 'Pano Tuner' and a multitrack iPhone recorder here:

http://www.mikeouds.com/messageboard/viewthread.php?tid=10855#pid76...
fernandraynaud
Oud Junkie

Mood: m'Oudy

[*] posted on 10-19-2010 at 01:13 AM

MultiTrackDaw is (practically) a full blown digital audio workstation for $10, take a look here:

http://www.harmonicdog.com/

If you don't need to create final CD quality mixes, just record your playing, the standard iPhone white pods/mic work great. Because you can do non-destructive editing, this is a far better way to record than using a stereo recorder application (or device).

The Blue Mikey stereo microphone costs under $100 and turns the iPhone into a professional condenser mic + multitrack recorder. Best to wait another week for Blue Mikey version 2 to ship. Pros use this setup as a 16 bit 44.1 k field recorder or as a notepad for recording ideas, and upload to a bigger computer to continue working with tracks that were recorded on the iPhone, like to use the effects and filters. But the developer of MultiTrack DAW is working on adding reverb and EQ, and when that happens, it will be possible to record edit, and mix, i.e. make your own CD, all on the iPhone. Amazing.

Pano is the best ET chromatic tuner I've ever used, the design and performance are stellar.

mrkmni
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10-19-2010 at 06:57 PM

Thanks Greg and Fernand,
Fernand: Does it contain a Tuner? and why $10, is there any other thing cheaper. I am new in the iPhone staff, I did not register to apple store; I dont want to be their slave, is there a way to by-pass this ridiculous idea?
tks

Go To Top