Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Aquila "Standard tension" Strings
Brian Prunka
Oud Junkie

Mood: Stringish

[*] posted on 3-25-2011 at 12:56 PM
Aquila "Standard tension" Strings

Some people have asked me to post here when I have Aquila standard tension strings available . . . well, Ask and ye shall receive . . .

Aquila Standard Tension

cheers,
Brian

YouTube lessons and resources

Follow on Instagram
My oud music on YouTube
www.brianprunka.com

My u2u inbox is over capacity, please contact me through my website
norumba
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-6-2011 at 11:53 PM

this is great that you are and up and running-- Jameel gave great service, and i look forward to doing business with you!

one thought on the Aquila's --- if you're getting the standard tension set, then it would be great to carry the standard tension high 'ff pair as well , which per their site is Code 33 O; i believe the high ff pair you stock is their light one , Code 42.

They are also making 13 string sets for 7 course instruments as well, which might be good to have:)

I did a lot of research and went through quite a number of sizes of Aquila singles (from a supplier that's giving my increasingly bad service, so I'd like to shop from you!) before settling on a good tension for my Iraqi oud. I like to keep it around 40-42 newtons on 58.5 cm.

Unfortunately , they dont list the sizes that are used in their combined sets, so ive no way of knowing if I buy a set if its the right tension. I am inquiring to them about this, and I'll let you know if I find out anything.

best of luck in your new business, and i soon will be a regular customer!

abusin
Oud Junkie

Mood: Ya Fuadi La Tasal

[*] posted on 4-7-2011 at 04:32 AM

Quote: Originally posted by norumba  

if you're getting the standard tension set, then it would be great to carry the standard tension high 'ff pair as well , which per their site is Code 33 O; i believe the high ff pair you stock is their light one , Code 42.

They are also making 13 string sets for 7 course instruments as well, which might be good to have:)

I agree with norumba on the above Brian, so high ff in the standard tension will be great addition to the set
also the 13 string set will be an asset too

Just put an order for the new set :xtreme:

Best Regards

Awad

Go To Top