Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 1930 Abdo Nahat for sale
shareen
Oud Junkie

Mood: Dreaming

[*] posted on 7-17-2011 at 10:04 AM
1930 Abdo Nahat for sale

I'm selling another Nahat. This one you may have seen a few years ago on these posts. I'm moving and I do not have the room or the security for storage of rare instruments. It was in the collection of Richard Hankey and was (may still be) on his site as an example of an all original Nahat of this vintage from Abdo and Sons. Please e-mail me at musicwithoutwalls@gmail.com with any questions and for a more detailed description. Please no u2u as my email comes over my IPhone and I will answer your questions faster. Thanks

IMG_0024.JPG - 38kB IMG_0026.JPG - 36kB IMG_0023.JPG - 38kB

IMG_0030.JPG - 30kB
shareen
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 7-25-2011 at 08:54 AM

This oud is still for sale. I have had many "tire kickers" with many excuses, from "my mother decided not to give me the money" to "my friend in California who said he'd pick it up for me won't be in the country until November. :bounce: Please folks, serious buyers only. This is the real deal. It is a totally playable, stable and collectable musical heirloom. It is not for a beginner who just wants "a good oud to play". You all know what I''m talking about.

I'm moving, need to sell it, have no room for it. Serious buyers only please. Please contact me at musicwithoutwalls@gmail.com
Alfaraby
Oud Junkie

Mood: Cool

[*] posted on 7-26-2011 at 01:55 AM

Sharon dear !
Better photos & a soundfile would be appreciated. We need to see the label clear enough to decide. Is the price a secret ? Why not indicate the price in public, so non-serious buyers would keep away from the real thing !

Thank you
Yours indeed
Alfaraby
fariajam
Oud Admirer

[*] posted on 7-26-2011 at 03:48 AM
how much is it, even for beginners?

Dear Shareen,
yes, it would be nice of you if you told us the price openly, as in a free market, and please restrain from debasing those you call "beginners". I am one and a serious buyer, I adore rare ouds, many thanks, fariajam:wavey::wavey::wavey:
shareen
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 8-27-2011 at 03:21 AM
1930 Abdo Nahat

In response to the replies, I am not "debasing" beginners. All I am saying is that, I have made plans to actually deliver the oud to a potential buyer and at the last minute, they gave me an excuse that had nothing to do with the transaction and never called again. No one wants their time wasted, and everyone wants people to be upfront with them. I do not post prices openly because I think if someone is serious they can contact me directly. My email address is musicwithoutwalls@gmail.com. I bought this oud from a buyer on this forum. It is on Richard Hankey's website as authentic. I cannot take pics of the label well. Camera won't focus. I give a 100% guarantee: if the oud is not how I describe it, you get your money back.

Go To Top