Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7
Author: Subject: Faruk Turunz reduced price and arabic ouds
Khalid_Salé
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 11:10 AM

Thanks very much for this detailed answer Ustad. Maybe one day I'll request an "old sounding" oud from you so I can play along with the old Mevlevi recordings :)
farukturunz
Oud Junkie

Mood: hopeful

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 11:15 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Khalid_Salé  
Thanks very much for this detailed answer Ustad. Maybe one day I'll request an "old sounding" oud from you so I can play along with the old Mevlevi recordings :)

It was a pleasurable task for me. You're welcome my friend :)

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
fernandraynaud
Oud Junkie

Mood: m'Oudy

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 12:37 PM

<I would love to believe in pureness of your profound embition>

Then please do.

<Please start a seperate thread to discuss "The Sound of Faruk Türünz Ouds and Its Discrepancy from Old Arabian Sound." I would appreciate it and try to show the distincness of my ouds' sound from Old Arabian Oud Sound in depth.>

Why and how could I do that, when 1) I have never played a Turunz oud, and 2) I was asking in what sense you consider/make an oud "Arabian"? My interest was/is 99% in what today's oudists consider "Arabian" vs. "Turkish". I was prodding you to be (more) specific, but I think this discussion has been informative.

farukturunz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 01:35 PM

Quote: Originally posted by fernandraynaud  

Then please do.

<Please start a seperate thread to discuss "The Sound of Faruk Türünz Ouds and Its Discrepancy from Old Arabian Sound." I would appreciate it and try to show the distincness of my ouds' sound from Old Arabian Oud Sound in depth.>

Why and how could I do that, when 1) I have never played a Turunz oud, and 2) I was asking in what sense you

consider/make an oud "Arabian"? My interest was/is 99% in what today's oudists consider "Arabian" vs. "Turkish". I was prodding you to be (more) specific, but I think this discussion has been informative.

You have not played any of my ouds but don't see any harm in it when producing funny claims about them.

Please watch this video and listen to the Faruk Türünz Arabian Oud sound.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUfP88j9xZ4&feature=relmfu

It is a pity that such vast information (!) you have is exerted again by yourself for criticizing my ouds.

I watched your playing on YouTube. To me you can not be an expert to evaluate any oud's sound. You must be in the doldrums for being incapable for playing the oud efficiently and enjoying yourself with becoming involved in every threads, notwithstanding the topic's controlling idea you feel free to blether thoroughly. I don't have to show tolerance to the disturbance you institutionalise. I tried to address to your discretion. I see that you don't have it.
Now and on you are a non-existent to me on the Forums.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Alfaraby
Oud Junkie

Mood: Cool

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 02:10 PM

I don't believe I'm reading this !
I'm not in a position to advise anybody anything, but I think Mr. Turunz could have restrained his temper for a while, before writing such a reply ! What a pity he hasn't.
It was my luck though you've decided to calm down before answering my latest posts, otherwise I could have been in the very same position like Fernand: non-existent. Poor guy !

Excuse me, but I would have deleted it at once !

Yours indeed
Alfaraby

alfarabymusic@gmail.com
Alfaraby
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 02:18 PM

Quote: Originally posted by farukturunz  

Well, I think this is a better sample, though some minor buzzing ruins the impression:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgSMeBgFlDE&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky_DK-OHelA&feature=relmfu

The next full Arabian oud 4X4 turbo :) is crossing the Mediterranean to the Holy Land. Well, hopefully ! Time would tell.

Yours indeed
Alfaraby

alfarabymusic@gmail.com
Bodhi
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 03:03 PM

Mr Turunz, I think you have misunderstood Fernandraynaud from his first comment about "in what sense is it arabic other than the tuning". I think that to his ear it sounded like a Turkish Oud and subjectivity is a big arena. I think it is very unprofessional to make comments about a persons playing! People on this board are from all backgrounds, it is not exclusive to pro's and Luthiers, I for one am not a professional but that does not make my opinions less valid. We all have ears. I understand your frustration at the comments but feel you need to see his latest comments without that clouding your vision. He has been nothing but respectful to you. I hope you take this with an open mind and heart as I do not intend to upset you or disrespect you.:bowdown:

Fernand,
Just thought I'd say I checked your videos on youtube also and found that your playing is very sensitive and gentle which to me are signs of a great musician. I also like your beard. My master would say "A man without a beard is like a woman with a beard" thats my motto also and to follow it "A man without a beard looks like a shaved monkey".
keep up the good work and the good beard!!!:D
jack
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 04:34 PM

Fernand,
You are a fabulous contributor to this forum, and life in general. I greatly appreciate your wit and wisdom, and marvelous angles on playing and appreciating music and musical instruments. I also watched your last oud video. I liked it. It brought me peace.
fernandraynaud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 05:00 PM

Then please do.

Why and how could I do that, when 1) I have never played a Turunz oud, and 2) I was asking in what sense you consider/make an oud "Arabian"? My interest was/is 99% in what today's oudists consider "Arabian" vs. "Turkish". I was prodding you to be (more) specific, but I think this discussion has been informative.

You have not played any of my ouds but don't see any harm in it when producing funny claims about them.

It is a pity that such vast information (!) you have is exerted again by yourself for criticizing my ouds.

I watched your playing on YouTube. To me you can not be an expert to evaluate any oud's sound. You must be in the doldrums for being incapable for playing the oud efficiently and enjoying yourself with becoming involved in every threads, notwithstanding the topic's controlling idea you feel free to blether thoroughly. I don't have to show tolerance to the disturbance you institutionalise. I tried to address to your discretion. I see that you don't have it.
Now and on you are a non-existent to me on the Forums.

I can't imagine your reaction if someone really did criticize you. I'm not sure why, but you have made a mistake.

farukturunz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 06:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by danieletarab  
Thanks to all of you! I know that Turunz ouds are wonderful. I had the chanche to try a turkish one, but I play with arabic tuning. Actually Fernandraynaud seems to be right: it sounds maybe more turkish than arabic (middle range sound clear sound). Of course that doesn't mean that it doesn't sound great!
I still don't understand the real difference between the 1000 dollars one, and the 3000 dollars. Is it a matter of quality of wood and ornaments?

My dear friend danieletarab,

1000 k oud is a favor for benefit of those don't want to incur expense at the amount of 3000 dollars. And/or to those whose budget is limited.

Why?

... it has always stayed as a dream to own a Manol Oud through all my childhood and youth. But alas! In 1960's a well preserved Manol costed 3000.-TL and my dad's salary was only 800.-TL.

I have started constructing the ouds to realize my childhood fancy... And I know that feeling very well: One good oud to imagine, but not reaching.

fernandraynaud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-13-2012 at 11:41 PM

I thought after a while you would realize you had misunderstood, and been very rude for no reason. Apparently not.

I never "produced funny claims" about your ouds. Or criticized them. Or you. Truly, a dictionary is better than a knife if you're not sure of what someone is saying.

farukturunz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2012 at 12:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bodhi  
Mr Turunz, I think you have misunderstood Fernandraynaud from his first comment about "in what sense is it arabic other than the tuning". I think that to his ear it sounded like a Turkish Oud and subjectivity is a big arena. I think it is very unprofessional to make comments about a persons playing! People on this board are from all backgrounds, it is not exclusive to pro's and Luthiers, I for one am not a professional but that does not make my opinions less valid. We all have ears. I understand your frustration at the comments but feel you need to see his latest comments without that clouding your vision. He has been nothing but respectful to you. I hope you take this with an open mind and heart as I do not intend to upset you or disrespect you.:bowdown:

Come on my dear friend!

Anybody who reads it with a text analysis aspect comprehends several connotations and suggestions implied:

"It sounds like a very nice Turkish oud to me. Hijaz on D ... I wonder in what sense it's Arabic, beside the tuning."
It sounds like a very nice Turkish oud to me : This is a well composed statement. Nobody (including me) would probably understand anything negative. It is a laudatory statement for anchoring that prejudice: This guy's ouds sound "Turkish" in what extend he strives. It is a monition: "If you are looking for an Arabian oud the true address is not Faruk."

Hijaz on D... : Implies his erudition on all aspects dealing with oud and music. He tries to create an influence on those who might be in need of an advise for purchasing an Arabian oud. "Bingo! This guy knows many things..."

"I wonder in what sense it's Arabic, beside the tuning." This is an "affirmative statement" , not an "interrogative sentence". He does not end up the sentence with a question mark. Otherwise it would have the risk of being interpreted as a question from someone who really seeks for information innocently. (I really appreciate his wit)

fernandraynaud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2012 at 12:50 AM

Don't you think you're a bit paranoid? Everyone here appreciates the quality of your ouds. We had a long and fruitful exchange on the very issue I was raising, namely what exactly IS this Arabian sound, not a very simple matter at all.

It was an opportunity for many opinions to be voiced, including your "primitive prigs", "FIRST IN THE HISTORY" and "tent dweller" theories, on which occasions I stood up for you. And re: your introduction of foreign substances and techniques, which I said didn't have to corrupt the instrument. It's OK for you to plead "a bit unfair to compare a few years old child's voice" but you can mock the technique of someone who had only been playing oud for a few months? Now you deconstruct this post to show I'm out to defame you ? At that rate why bother claiming "deepest respect to ... all Mike's Oud Forums... "? Of course I'm offended and angry, as I wasn't in the least criticizing you or your platonic ouds.
fernandraynaud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2012 at 01:20 AM

and, by the way, in English grammar you can't put a question mark at the end of that sentence. It expresses my personal wondering as to what makes it Arabic, but does not question whether it factually is or is not Arabic. Had I built the sentence with a question mark, "In what sense is it Arabic..?" as you suggest, THAT would have put its Arabicness in question. So if you want to be precise, the nuance was quite the opposite of your interpretation.
Bodhi
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2012 at 05:16 AM

My friend,

Exactly as Fernand says the lack of question mark is what makes this comment an innocent wondering.
I really do think that we have had 5 pages of talking different languages!!! however useful it has been.

I really do no think that you will lose your reputation. Even if a malicious comment is made about your Ouds, and believe me when I say this, your position as a Luthier or your market would not be damaged. Your Ouds are purchased from around the globe because they have your uniqueness in every one! To me neither Arabian nor Turkish just timeless quality, and simply Faruk Turunz Ouds, like a Stradivarius your Ouds will always revered as being of the highest order by both Arabs, Turks, Persians and westeners. So don't fear your reputation being damaged. Again I understand your frustration but feel it is unnessesary, you need to have more confidence in your Ouds.

I do think that Fernand deserves an apology, whether you see it is a different matter, perhaps you need to meet and have a talk over a good turkish coffee (or perhaps thats Arabian....):))

kindest regards
Bodhi
jass
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-14-2012 at 07:38 AM

I think Mr Turunz shouldve quit while he was ahead. He made some outrageous comments earlier in this post, seemed to have recovered slightly claiming it was misunderstanding and he has now shown his colours again. Signing out "humbly" means nothing, I wonder if he thinks that we are all idiots except for those who praise his ouds. Im sure theres many non "great" players who he has sold his ouds to, maybe he should only sell to virtuoso players, as he sees Fernand not fit to judge his instrument.

I understand he is proud of his work, but he can not handle criticism. His narcisistic behaviour has led to more insults unfortunately. I definitely WOULDNT give my business to him, and by his attitude he probably doesnt care anyway.

Turunz should focus on Turkish ouds (and learn how to address potential customers), or his sound or whatever instead of trying to conquer all styles of oud. I personally dont like the sound of any of the clips shown. Its far from Turkish and even further from Arabic, and he should just promote his sound of oud, and not try and claim that he can "design" suited can adapt to all styles of oud.

As I said before, most Turkish players look for the sound of a Manol, and most Arabs lean towards the sound of a Nahat (or Farid), Turunz has achieved neither and it is evident in the youtube clips he has shown.

Good luck to Mr Turunz and his lucrative business, but as I said before "The soul of the luthier is in his instrument", I hope this is not the case in this instance :)

Jass :D
farukturunz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2012 at 12:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by jass  
Its far from Turkish and even further from Arabic,
Jass :D

...they are Indo-Chinese:))

...besides...They are SUBMARINE:D

...and Faruk is a CROOK :cool:

...It is impossible to extinguish absurdity:bowdown: ...it's endless!

I am sure this language will cure your touchiness my potential customer (period)

jass
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-14-2012 at 04:46 PM

“When the healthy pursuit of self-interest and self-realization turns into self-absorption, people can lose their intrinsic value”
― P.M. Forni, The Civility Solution: What to Do When People Are Rude

“He who is humble is confident and wise. He who brags is insecure and lacking.”
-Lisa Edmonson

Jass
fernandraynaud
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2012 at 11:01 PM

I for one like what I've heard of Mr Turunz's various ouds very much, regardless of what they are labeled as. I only wish I owned one! And I am not alone in appreciating his craftsmanship, methodical approach and his fascination with the instrument. His decision to offer his lower cost ouds I think is great, and I have no doubt it's sincerely and logically motivated. His suspicious and at times abrasive personality is immaterial. As to the much broader discussion of what, specifically, people consider characteristic of Arabian vs. Turkish ouds, it will hopefully continue sometime under calmer skies.
farukturunz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-14-2012 at 11:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by jass  
“When the healthy pursuit of self-interest and self-realization turns into self-absorption, people can lose their intrinsic value”
― P.M. Forni, The Civility Solution: What to Do When People Are Rude

“He who is humble is confident and wise. He who brags is insecure and lacking.”
-Lisa Edmonson

Jass

Brawo! Appearantly (!)(?) you read alot...Are these quotations taken from books you had read before or just what you found by googling "proper words fit to Faruk Türünz's rudeness" :))

Anyways, these remasterings unfortunately showing me how incapable you are to digest what you have read.:cool:

Rudeness (?) my polite and attentive friend(!)... Thats true: You don't use any rude words...don't you see any disrespect and rudeness in your sentences . Is it too polite to be involved in a conversation with intangible assertions like "Its far from Turkish and even further from Arabic, and he should just promote his sound of oud, and not try and claim that he can "design" suited can adapt to all styles of oud" ???
Isn't it larger than attempting to work for you! Are you the one to have the puissance to regulate my work?

You had better regulate something smaller. OK?

We have a proverb, says: Cat says filthy for a lung to which it can't reach

Mutually THANKS: :D

Alfaraby
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2012 at 02:18 AM

I have found this paper in my files and don't really know where from. I hope this's indeed Faruk's so it may contribute to the discussion about Arabian ouds of Mr. Turunz, more than all the above personified controversy :

The Difference Between Turkish & Arabic Ouds

By: Faruk Turunz

Real difference between these two type ouds lay in their different dimensional properties. They have been developed in two different ways to represent integrity in two different scale of tuning, gage of strings used and string length thus the length of the body and the neck as well.
All of these physical properties are external features though their effects can be significant and meaningful for classifying them as different type instruments of different sound characteristics, if only they have been constructed in proper way.

Let me try to explain how:
If an oud's string length is less than any other one as much as 30 mm, then the total tension of the strings would be less than any larger instrument's tension. Thus any luthier who is not acquainted with physics and static (obviously they are not generally), will tend to make the sound board thinner than the necessarily needed optimum gauge; assuming his instrument produce bigger sound.

What may be the most crucial and critical results of this technical trick ? Results may be mainly in two directions:
1. The soundboard may be quite vulnerable and collapsible. This sort of a soundboard may inflate outwards as well.
2. The sound of an oud whose soundboard thickness is less than 1.5 mm tend to produce a sound having an unbalanced harmonic composition. This means either any of the strings will have more brilliant sound ( mostly the nylons tend to produce some how metallic sound) while the others will acquire less; or while some strings may cause a feeling rather stiff, some others will seem quite loose.
By the help of an obvious necessity forced by static laws like, the much pressure of the strings the much thicker the soundboard, seems to be acting as a wise guide whose role is to show us the true way: to construct an oud of 615 mm long string we need to make it at least 2 mm thick. Then we confront the challenging problem of acoustics. Either by the craftsmanship intuition he or she will find a way to make that oud perform satisfactorily, or by any means of mathematics or wizardry! will try to overcome the handicap of thickness. This or that! Once it performs well then it will be a representative of its type: An Arabic style oud.

If I summarize, to construct an ideal oud either Arabic style or Turkish do not differ in terms of technical difficulty. But making oud like objects, lets call like Cinucen Tanrikorur used to call "oudoids" is rather easier if they are Turkish style oudoids due to the reason that I tried to explain above.
Thus the one having loose string problem when it is tuned one tone lower than Turkish tuning mode, may be a typical Turkish oudoid: An instrument which has not been constructed in a proper way to gain a well balanced and equally scattered resonance areas, may probably produce a relatively satisfactory sound when only tuned to comparatively high scale and its strings will be too loose when it is tuned to a lower scale. The feedback of the total vibration data cause this effect. If a soundboard was constructed as containing well scattered and excitable susceptible but stiff areas that will resonate at a frequency of higher harmonics of the sound produced by the strings, thus dominantly vibrating parts of them which take place towards the both ends will determine the sense of stiffness. If the lower harmonics are dominant then, the middle section of the string will vibrate in bigger amplitude so that we call it a loose string. This must have been caused by thin soundboard and weak braces both attribute tendency to resonate by low frequency excitation.

Yours indeed
Alfaraby

alfarabymusic@gmail.com
farukturunz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2012 at 03:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Alfaraby  
I have found this paper in my files and don't really know where from. I hope this's indeed Faruk's so it may contribute to the discussion about Arabian ouds of Mr. Turunz, more than all the above personified controversy :

The Difference Between Turkish & Arabic Ouds

By: Faruk Turunz

Yours indeed
Alfaraby

Thank you Alfaraby for finding out that highly brief expositions of my general approach to "Soundboard Design Basics". I have long been in search of this article. Due to some successive fomats I had to make, some files have been lost.

I would like to stress that there are several different measures could be effective and fruitful other than what I had counted in this article. I've been applying those measures in the soundboards of my ouds to modify the outcome of my "Frequency Essential" technique.

All the wooden instrument makers embed "some" frequencies into the soudboards they make, unknowingly and unexpectedly or deliberately. Frequencies are inherent in all objects. When tapping on a watermelon you hear a peculiar sound and if that peculiarity is recognized by an accustomed ear, then the watermelon is qualifed as either ripe or raw.

"TAP TUNING" must have been being used for centuries by some leading luthiers.

Please allow me to quote from Wikipedia:

In physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to oscillate at a greater amplitude at some frequencies than at others. Frequencies at which the response amplitude is a relative maximum are known as the system's resonant frequencies, or resonance frequencies. At these frequencies, even small periodic driving forces can produce large amplitude oscillations, because the system stores vibrational energy. Resonance occurs when a system is able to store and easily transfer energy between two or more different storage modes (such as kinetic energy and potential energy in the case of a pendulum). However, there are some losses from cycle to cycle, called damping. When damping is small, the resonant frequency is approximately equal to the natural frequency of the system, which is a frequency of unforced vibrations. Some systems have multiple, distinct, resonant frequencies. Resonance phenomena occur with all types of vibrations or waves: there is mechanical resonance, acoustic resonance, electromagnetic resonance, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), electron spin resonance (ESR) and resonance of quantum wave functions. Resonant systems can be used to generate vibrations of a specific frequency (e.g. musical instruments), or pick out specific frequencies from a complex vibration containing many frequencies (e.g. filters). Resonance was recognized by Galileo Galilei with his investigations of pendulums and musical strings beginning in 1602.[3][4]

There is a somehow general tendency or willingness for perceiving the "LUTHIERY" as something blended with sort of "conjuration" or "magic" as stated by one of us here "The soul of the luthier is in his instrument" However, there is nothing else other than some wood and air in the instruments. Is the soul of luthier composed of some wood and air? (No simily !!!)

We contemporary persona seek for "something else" what the bothersome "Science" and its applications have put forward into our routine life. There must be (we are in need of finding) something misterious in the objects we are in need of attaching. Many of comprehinsible things are ordinary and must be swept out off our environment as much as possible so that our souls could reach to NIRVANA at once and/or if we have already reaced to it those things are worthy to be condemned :D

One sells his Ferrari...of course this is a very well known story...(But then he can not restrain himself from making a fortune out of his book in which he narrates his practices through the way to NIRVANA) Of course the statement in the paranthesis is something out of our concern. We may disscuss it within the scope of "The Devastating Impact of Modern Life" or something more ideological one "The Devastating Impact of Capitalistic Relationships and Modern Paradigms On the Human Soul" Please add some more suitable topics if you imagine ( I don't have any doubt, of course everybody can imagine. Please do not attribute these words to another disdain!)

I should confess that I have some metaphysical beliefs too. If I am allowed to declare one of them, I may say " I strongly believe that I have been appointed and commissioned with THE OUD" within this reincarnation of mine :D

For having been expressing my ideas I am accused of some big faults vitually equipollent to blasphemy...(sorry)

I think it is enough for now. I am sure that many of our friends will show eagerness to be involved in this thread for a long time. Deepest respects to them from now.

...Or should I be signing out humbly :applause:

Yours,
farukturunz

farukturunz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2012 at 12:17 PM

I for one like what I've heard of Mr Turunz's various ouds very much, regardless of what they are labeled as. I only wish I owned one! And I am not alone in appreciating his craftsmanship, methodical approach and his fascination with the instrument. His decision to offer his lower cost ouds I think is great, and I have no doubt it's sincerely and logically motivated. His suspicious and at times abrasive personality is immaterial. As to the much broader discussion of what, specifically, people consider characteristic of Arabian vs. Turkish ouds, it will hopefully continue sometime under calmer skies.

I appreciate your conscientious approach now. I admit that Bodhi made a good proposal by saying "I do think that Fernand deserves an apology, whether you see it is a different matter, perhaps you need to meet and have a talk over a good turkish coffee (or perhaps thats Arabian....))

Salute my new friend :)

Bodhi
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2012 at 01:07 PM

I appreciate your conscientious approach now. I admit that Bodhi made a good proposal by saying "I do think that Fernand deserves an apology, whether you see it is a different matter, perhaps you need to meet and have a talk over a good turkish coffee (or perhaps thats Arabian....))

Salute my new friend :)

Now that you are friends:applause:

He did offer you a free Oud you know Fernand:)) But beware of claiming it as Faruk might turn :mad: again. :)):)):))

Thank god thats all over.... Finally my wife will stop hassling me "what did he say now?" "Whats happening now?" It has been better than any soap opera for her.:))

Respect and regards to all
farukturunz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-15-2012 at 01:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bodhi  

Now that you are friends:applause:

He did offer you a free Oud you know Fernand:)) But beware of claiming it as Faruk might turn :mad: again. :)):)):))

Thank god thats all over.... Finally my wife will stop hassling me "what did he say now?" "Whats happening now?" It has been better than any soap opera for her.:))

Respect and regards to all

I will start building a bigger mold for the promised oud notwithstanding Fernand claims. He might not do it for two reasons: Firstly I had declared that I would make a free oud if he had wanted me do before that "soup opera" discussion. Secondly he is a honorable person. ( I don't refer to your claim...please do not take my words in that way:( You were just trying to drive me into a corner )
Anyways I am in need of conciliate him with a present oud if he accepts as a greathearted friend of mine.

No need to say that I am a bit regretful in behalf of your esteemed spouse for terminating "the soup opera" with friendship and peace :)) :)) :))

Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7

Go To Top