Printable Version  
Author: Subject: My concerts
Giorgioud
Oud Junkie

Mood: Oudbsessed

[*] posted on 11-7-2012 at 08:11 AM
My concerts

Dear London-based oudists,
I have a spate of gigs coming up. These are with my project Mezrab, which is the brilliant tabla player classically trained in the Benares tradition Shumon Chakryaborty and me on the oud. All original material (except for a cover of "Romano Horo" by Ezma Redzepova).
We've played already last Sunday (4th on November) at the Elephant & Castle pub, and then again tonight (7th of November) at the Barracuda in Ealing, 8 The Mall London, Greater London W5 2PJ, 5 minutes walk from the station. Doors open at 8.30

Then Sunday again (11th of November) at the Distillers in Hammersmith, 64 Fulham Palace Road, London, Greater London W6 9PH

tbc: 15th of November, the Swan in Lee High Street, London S13 (Lewisham)

and 6th of December T-Chances, 399 Tottenham High Street, London N17

Plus there are also my solo performances (just oud) tbc within the next fortnight at the Yala Yala Arabian nights Shisha bar (called again, after last time's storming gig, it looks like I'm gonna get a residency there.. :-)), 63 Walthamstow High Street London E17, and The Double Apple Shisha bar (39 Turnpike Lane, London N8), massive place, and the Anwale Shisha bar (20 Turnpike Lane, London N8)

Also, stay tuned for the EP with Mizrab, we'll start recording the next fortnight and inshallah, it'll be out soon on my own record label called Human Spray Records. But you'll have plenty of previews and sneaky listens before that......

Thanks, ta-da
Giorgio-

Go To Top