Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: We'd love your feedback on our Oud courses
Learn-Arabic-Music-Online
Oud Admirer

info.gif posted on 6-5-2013 at 05:24 AM
We'd love your feedback on our Oud courses

Hello Oud Lovers
We are a group of Musicians from Jordan who started an Online Music School i3zif.com
We released an Oud beginners course in English recently ,however we are not very familiar with the Oud industry outside of the Arab World , discovering Mike's Oud Forums was so useful for us!! :)

We would love to get your feedback whether you are an Oud student or an Oud instructor here is the link for the course with the first couple of free lessons
http://www.i3zif.com/en/courses/oud-english-beginners1

and here is our email:
i3zif@i3zif.com

Peace :)

alim
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6-5-2013 at 11:42 AM

I can recommendation this site. I signed up for all the oud lessons (in Arabic) a couple of months ago and I have learned a lot from them. Tariq is a great teacher and really knows his stuff, and most importantly, he has a systematic approach; for risha technique, counting the music etc... The pace might be too fast for some, but for me it was just right. I learned a lot and continue to use the site. Its fair to say that this is a unique resource for learning the oud online. Note, I use the Arabic version, so I don't know how the lessons are in English.

I have no connection with this site other then being a satisfied customer. :)

Ali-
Lysander
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 11-26-2013 at 01:33 AM

Hello, I am aware of your site and purchasd a few lessons with Tareq. I really like his style of playing and teaching, and I found him straightforward and very helpful. However, I was disappointed to see that when the site was redesigned, I lost all the lessons I purchased.

Is there any way to get the lessons back or can you only purchase the complete set now?

Go To Top