Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Mohammadi Brothers Barbat
RubabPlayer
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6-22-2013 at 11:58 PM
Mohammadi Brothers Barbat

Hello,

I am planning to sell my Mohammadi Brothers Barbat. The Mohammadi Brothers shop is one of the most famous instrument making families in Iran. Their work is widely known for attention to quality and detail. Most of the Barbat players you find in Iran will be using their instruments.

These instruments are extremely hard to get most of the time. Long waiting time and restrictions on imports from Iran make them even harder to come by.

This instrument is in near new condition. Properly stored and well taken care of. Hardly played but well maintained to assure it is in perfect working condition.

Comes with a hard case.

I am asking $1700 USD which is a significantly lower price than you can find them anywhere new or used.

Please see photos below.

I am also open to a trade for a high end Innovative instrument from Iran. Shourangiz or other special new generation Persian instruments by original designer.
RubabPlayer
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 6-23-2013 at 12:01 AM

Photos available on request. You can see some on the Craigslist post we have also put up.

http://tokyo.craigslist.jp/msg/3889031868.html

The price I am asking on Mike's Oud Forum is lower than the one on CL. I am hoping someone here will take this instrument and give it a good home.
RubabPlayer
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 6-23-2013 at 07:26 PM

I am open to considering offers or trade offers. But must be equitable for the quality of this instrument. If you have contacts in Iran and can get your hands on any of the recent innovative instruments e.g. Shurangiz or similar I would be willing to make a straight trade for a very good quality instrument.
RubabPlayer
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 7-7-2013 at 05:15 PM

Hello,

I am offering one last price reduction. If it does not go for this price we will keep it as it would represent a pretty substantial loss.

This instrument can now be had for $1500 USD. That is our final reduction. I hope someone will give her a good home.

Cheers,

Kelly
Bodhi
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 7-8-2013 at 12:46 PM

If I could afford this I would have it immediately, and at that price it is really a bargain, Im not surprised you won't take less!!! I was sad to see mine go, such well crafted and responsive instruments.

Go To Top