Mike's Oud Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: arabic oud in istanbul?
stos
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12-30-2013 at 08:51 AM
arabic oud in istanbul?

hello dear collegues!

I'm looking for a luthier that could build an arabic oud (60cm string length) maybe 7 strings (with high F) in istanbul

does anybody have an idea?

I know ali nisadir have experience with arabic ouds and I saw his model of iraki oud witch sound nice but is not my taste of oud, does he make other types of arabic oud?

I also don't really like the JT signature from veysel and I dont know if he does other kind of arabic ouds

I have a ramazan calay oud that I really like but I never heard also that he make more bigger ouds

I'm interessted in looking in istanbul because I like their craftmanship and also because the conversion between euro and turkish lira is really interesting at the moment (thats why I'm not thinking of Faruk oud because his prices are, I think, in euro or dollars)

thanks a lot!

veyselmaster
Oud Junkie

Mood: Oud making

[*] posted on 12-30-2013 at 11:04 AM

Hey stos ! nıce to meet you . ım veysel Dr cengız sarıkuş son.
You're living Mytılıne ? ı wıll come ın the 3 moutnh mytılıne. ı have summer house ayvalık. I have many customers on the island of mdilli. alkis paspatis , yıannıs , panagiotis kaitadsiz ,diimitris . Iw'll bring two violins and a arabic oud damascus model . ( 2 bridge between 60 cm .) for you idea.
Merry chistrmas.

Veyselsarikus1983@hotmail.com
Best wishes :)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger

Go To Top