Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Nazih Ghadban Buzuq for Sale Excellent
s3cr3t3
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 1-1-2014 at 01:48 PM
Nazih Ghadban Buzuq for Sale Excellent

Hello, I will be selling my custom 6 string Ghadban Buzuq. The instrument is in mint condition with barely any playing since received from Mr. Ghadban. This is a custom 6 string version which is very versatile in playing / tuning. Also can be used and adapted to play Persian and other styles very well.

I will post photos here soon. I will sell this at a great price of $1500 + shipping depending on your location. Prefer USA shipping only, but will consider international. The is about 70% of what I paid, and much much lower than what you would pay if you ordered a new one today. This was made for me by request, so I selected all the features to be the best available.

Also will be selling a concert quality rose wood and german pine Ghadban Oud in excellent condition, and in February will sell a 1955 Nahat Oud that is beautiful. Currently undergoing maintenance and setup

[file]30761[/file] [file]30763[/file] [file]30765[/file] [file]30767[/file] [file]30769[/file]
s3cr3t3
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 3-15-2014 at 09:52 AM

Contact me directly by email or phone 858 922.6625 carlosgomez777@ymail.com The buzuq is excellent and comes with a custom fitted
hard case made by Mr. Ghadban . If you look at his website his new buzuqs come with metal tunners like guitar or mandolin, this is a unique
style of head piece and one of the first made with 6 double strings
s3cr3t3
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 3-23-2014 at 11:55 AM

I received a question by email that I want to share:

Yes the Buzuq can be played as a standard string arrangement or as the custom double string (4 couses in octaves)

Yes the Buzuq comes with a custom fitted Ghadban hard case.

From today Sunday and until Wed March 26th I will be willing to sell the Buzuq for $1250 including FREE shipping in the continental USA or
give an $85 credit for international shipping. Call me (858)922.6625 or s3cr3t3@gmail.com Payment Only by PayPal as a gift so there are no
transaction costs (net payment of $1250) or bank wire transfer

Thanks, I will be flexible in the selling price of the Afsharii Persian Oud and Nazih Ghadban concert rosewood Oud also

Go To Top