Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Custom Ghadban Rosewood Oud FAST SELL PRICE
s3cr3t3
Oud Maniac

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-15-2014 at 10:14 AM
Custom Ghadban Rosewood Oud FAST SELL PRICE

Hello everyone, I am selling my custom made Nazih Ghadban Rosewood and spruce oud, with ebony fingerboard and tunners. This was commissioned in 2005 and the instrument is in great condition . The only issue was during shipping the new fresh French Varnish (Shellack) smeared in a small spot of the back as it hadn't fully cured (That was the explanation from Mr. Ghadban).

You can really feel the difference when holding and playing this Oud, it's a concert quality instrument. Solid construction, high resonance and versatility of tone. Very easy soft tuning, low action, wide short neck for best and easy playability.

I had previously sold this oud but sale fell through as seller couldn't pay second installment. I am now lowering the price from previous $2500 and up range for a FAST SELL. This time around no installments, or complications. I want a simple purchase and serious buyer. For offers over $2000 I will include a custom hard shell case , and up to $100 in shipping costs for USA buyers. This should include most if not all the shipping cost. Under $2K offers will be for Oud only, the case extra for $100 and shipping , packaging and RECOMMENDED insurance extra).

Talk to me and we can work out the logistics.

If you can deposit $1750.00 to my Bank of America account by
Wednesday 10th I'll give you the case for free.

Sale will be for the oud as is so please look at ALL photos in detail, ask
any questions. Payment will be by deposit into my BoA account, Bank Certified Cashiers Check, Wire Transfer. PayPal is a last resort option ONLY from existing funds, NO CREDIT CARD FUNDS, and you have to
send it as a GIFT stating in the message it's a non refundable payment.

PayPal charges too much , if you have to do this on a CC or other talk to me and I may agree but you pay all the PayPal fees.

ALL REASONABLE & SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED

BTW I'm also selling a Ghadban custom 8 string Buzuq and will probably sell my 1955 Georges Nahhat Oud (needs top reset or replaced This one will also consider ALL Reasonable Offers so don't hesitate).

USA buyers will be considered first, international shipping has many
issues and risks , but if really serious don't hesitate and talk to me

[file]30771[/file] [file]30773[/file] [file]30775[/file] [file]30777[/file] [file]30779[/file] [file]30781[/file] [file]30783[/file] [file]30785[/file] [file]30787[/file]

[file]30820[/file]
majnuunNavid
Oud Junkie

Mood: Dude, where's my Oud?

[*] posted on 3-15-2014 at 08:56 PM

Beautiful. Curious to know more about the Persian one.

zakiya_alali
Oud Junkie

Mood: Jameel Bashir is a Legand

[*] posted on 3-15-2014 at 11:47 PM

stunning oud!! all the best
SamirCanada

[*] posted on 3-26-2014 at 03:59 PM

please put pictures up of your Nahat, I could be interested in it of course only if the bracing is original and not altered in any way

@samiroud Instagram
samiroudmaker@gmail.com

Go To Top