Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15
Author: Subject: My first oud
Fritz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-4-2019 at 03:55 PM

Hello faggiuols

I hope you get this message...

Di molto tempo... since we talked on Ouds and about making them. I had a lot of (bad) trouble in the last 3 to 4 years, and there have been many reasons wich made me unpossible to go far with Oud-making.
About 2 years ago I sent my last completed Oud to Austria, a very high quality 12 string Oud with fine materials and extras.

Now I have a new place to live, a new shop with some good stuff in it to go on with making Ouds, but my hands are not willing to improve my ambitions. My healthyness decreases, but perhaps I will try to make some more work, but I canīt promise it will have some releases soon. Iīll try my very best. :shrug:

My web-site has been "killed"... the hoster has just stopped any improvement, so my homepage isnīt online any more. I donīt have the energy to give it another try at a new hoster.

I just want to say Iīm here (again) and following your forthcoming on building Ouds :wavey:

Best wishes to you !

Fritz

Music is the food for the soul
faggiuols
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-7-2019 at 02:40 AM

Hi Fritz !!!
it's nice to see you're here!
I am very heartbroken about the things you write and I wish you all the best.
I do not know when I will resume the activity of creating oud, I too have had a lot of problems lately, I changed my house and now my energies are all aimed at putting in place the house where I am now living. But I have my oud and I'm trying to learn how to play it, frankly with very little results!
Let's keep in touch. If you build something send me mail, I would be honored.
Thank you and good luck for everything.
Guido
Fritz
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 03:13 AM

Guido :-)

Keep on playing, itīs all you can do for real ! Keeping the stuff in mind, the instrument, the playing, beeing in touch with it, thatīs all you can do, allthough you may be involved hard with yor new home. I hope, there is some place to build a workshop ?
For me itīs nearly the same... in my new home here, after the things left in the past. New minds and new opportunities, new options and new power, thatīs all we might have to go forward in life. But, as I might feel like you, itīs hard to concentrate, to be in focus for some things we are planning :-)
So much ideas but so less time and room in the head to stay in porogress...

Keep focussed :-)

Best greetings
Helge

Music is the food for the soul
 Pages:  1  ..  13    15

Go To Top