Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Ouds in the Boston area for sale
freya
Oud Junkie

Mood: Happy in the mountains of WNC

[*] posted on 4-13-2015 at 03:57 PM
Ouds in the Boston area for sale

I have 9 ouds for sale at the moment in the Boston MA area. Based on past experience I prefer not to ship them - it's just not worth the cost and complexity. If you know anyone in the Boston area (or just passing through) that is looking, please send me a note to assabetstrings@yahoo.com. These ouds are quite reasonably priced (none more that $400) given that they won't be shipped to where the buyers are. I'm putting a FB link here as the photos are already there with descriptions.

https://www.facebook.com/assabetstrings/posts/10205386522375190?pnre...

Cheers,
Harry

Amos
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-17-2015 at 07:32 PM

Hey Harry,
I am still playing the two ouds I got from you a few years back but I am definitely interested in the ouds you have listed here...I would love some more info as far as prices for these and what is still available, I'd be happy to come down and see you. It's been a long time! My email is amoslibby7@gmail.com, I look forward to hearing from you!

Our music is like an ocean...
freya
Oud Junkie

Mood: Happy in the mountains of WNC

[*] posted on 4-20-2015 at 05:12 PM

Also I just got this 1999 Sukar. Even though it has a label from an Aleppo music store, it has all the Sukar characteristics: same peghead, distinctive raqma, bolt-on neck, bridge shape, etc.. Interestingly although the bottom-most brace is scalloped, the brace just below the sound hole is not. Very Sukar like sound but not quite so boomy.

Cheers,
Harry

Go To Top