Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Godin Electric-acoustic Oud
ulymoon
Oud Admirer

[*] posted on 7-19-2015 at 05:55 AM
Godin Electric-acoustic Oud

Hello everyone,

Best Price Guaranteed (including shipping cost)
(please send me a message if you find a similar price for the same model in a similar condition whether online or in any shop worldwide and get 50 USD off the lower price that you've found).

Price: 900 US Dollars (plus shipping).

I prefer to deal with this transaction on ebay to protect my and your rights. If you do not wish to do so, please let me know how we can handle that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Oud is for sale with its original hard case (in their original cartoon box):

Price: 900 US Dollars (+shipping)

(the seller is not to pay any customs duty charges or any other fees).

Model and Brand:

Godin MultiOud - Ambiance Nylon - Electric-acoustic "SF" 11-String Oud & Case: Ambiance model is the best (high-end) of Godin's Multiouds.

Godin is a well-known Canadian Guitar company that made a series of Ouds.

This Godin multioud is a second factory item, bought new from ebay. I tried it for about ONE hour only.

Second factory items are those which have cosmetic imperfections only. The item is fully functional exactly as any new item. Cosmetic Imperfections in this item (identified by the manufacturer in the manufacturer card (see the card, 8th picture ):

1. the black line surrounding the top of the multioud got thinner on the tip of the cutaway (hardly noticeable), see the picture shown before the last one.
2. There is a needle-head size dot on the varnish of the cutaway, beside the back of the body (hardly noticeable), look at the last picture.

3. It has all of the 11 original strings, and they work perfectly, but see the note on ("strings" in the details).4. The case has two unnoticeable small dents (look at the 11th picture thoroughly to see the dents).

4. The case has two unnoticeable small dents (less than 1x1 millimeter each). If you're concerned, please ask me to send you a photo, although they will be hardly noticeable even in a high resolution photo (even if you look at the case while it's in your hands).

Notice: I am fully responsible about the perfect conduction of this Oud, it has no malfunction or problems, it's just the same as any new Godin ambiance Multioud (except the cosmetic imperfections pointed out here); however, I heard that Godin warranty does not cover the their products if sold outside in some countries or by individuals. This might not be true, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

This is an electric-acoustic multioud, oud (oriental lute) manufactured by the well-known Canadian Guitar company, Godin.
The model is Ambiance, the high-end of Godin Multiouds. It is the model fitted with Nylon strings (not steel). It's fretless.

Fitted with Fishman onboard aura pro / Built in chromatic tuner.

Controls of Fishman aura pro:
Bass, mid and Treble control. Blend, volume, phase controls. Anti-feedback button. Custom voiced electronics with bridge and microphone options (4 images to select from). Custom voiced electronics with bridge. (9V battery included).

Colors: Natural High Gloss.

Specifications (from official Godin website):
Two-chambered Mahogany body
Solid Spruce Top
Mahogany neck
Ebony Fingerboard & bridge
Custom machine heads
24" (609.6 mm) fingerboard radius
23.03" (585 mm) scale
1.6 " (40.64 mm) nut width
1/4" output
Custom voiced electronics with bridge and microphone options.
Built-in chromatic Tuner
Colors: Natural High-Gloss

* Strings: the original strings are included; they work perfectly like new; however, I took a portion of about 3 cm of each string out of the tuning holes, and then tuned the multioud to try it (trial period: about 1 hour). Thus, the end of strings might have been affected. Remember, they still function perfectly.

Thank you all.
ulymoon
Oud Admirer

[*] posted on 7-22-2015 at 04:34 PM

Price update: Now you can get this oud for just 850 USD (instead of 900).
asterix
Oud Admirer

[*] posted on 7-30-2015 at 03:02 AM

Hello. I am interested. My I ask you to contact me on mail gartsik@yahoo.com to discuss details?

Thanks
Tomas
ulymoon
Oud Admirer

[*] posted on 8-26-2015 at 11:27 AM

Hi,
Sorry I've just viewed this thread. I kept checking it since I had created it, but after about two weeks with no replies, I stopped checking the thread.

Anyway, Tomas, I sent you an email.

Thanks.
Arsalan
Oud Lover

[*] posted on 5-16-2017 at 10:11 AM

still for sale?

Go To Top