Mike's Oud Forums
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Our old friend, Jameel Abraham is at it again!
Mike
Super Administrator

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 8-13-2015 at 09:26 AM
Our old friend, Jameel Abraham is at it again!

Hey everyone,

Hope everybody is doing well. I just wanted to share with you all a joint project Jameel Abraham completed with another fellow renowned woodworker, Christopher Schwarz, a little while back. I hope you find it interesting. I was lucky enough to see this tool chest in person a couple of months ago when I visited Jameelo for the weekend. Needless to say, it is a masterpiece. I was also fortunate enough to see him and his family (who are all very talented individuals in their own right) in their element, as I was there the same weekend as the Handworks 2015 event. Jameel and his brother, Fr. John, coordinated the whole event for custom hand tool makers around the world to come and showcase their amazing tools. The setting was incredible and the weekend was a huge success. The next time Jameel and Fr. John do a Handworks show, I highly recommend trying to attend. It was an amazing experience for me, and I am not a woodworker. Anyway, be sure to watch the video and look at the pictures of Jameel in action. You won't be disappointed!

In other news, my wife and I are expecting our second child any day now. So that will definitely be keeping me busy. I am happy to see that the forums are continually alive and well with interesting discussions and input from members all throughout the world. A huge thanks to Greg and Samir for their continued help with the forums, as I am unable to keep up as much as I would like to have in the past. That's probably only going to get worse very soon. Thanks guys! Lastly, thanks to all the members for making these forums a huge resource for anything and everything oud related and then some. This wouldn't be possible without you all, and I wish I could name you all, but I just wouldn't want to forget anybody.

Ok, enough from me...go enjoy the incredible craftsmanship of our good friend Jameelo!

Seeya,
Mike

jdowning
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-13-2015 at 04:03 PM

Thanks Mike - enjoy the new addition to your family. Happy days ahead!
journeyman
Oud Junkie

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-20-2015 at 06:31 AM

Thanks for posting this Mike and a big congratulations on the new arrival.

roypatterson.com
TruePharaoh21
Oud Junkie

Mood: Loving the Oud

[*] posted on 8-20-2015 at 06:57 AM

Congratulations to you and your wife on the baby, Mike! And great work as always, Jameel!

Go To Top