Just to remained you that as a luthier and an Oud builder
We offer some nice accessories on demand and shipping internationally

See the images attached:

Enjoy playing and building
https://picasaweb.google.com/116712080015313073524
Thanks,

Yours
Yaron Naor, oud builder

Oud bridge yaron naor.JPG - 273kB Oud reeshe yaron naor.JPG - 123kB super reesha yaron naor.jpg - 176kB Farid yaron naor.jpg - 116kB NUT for oud yaron naor.jpg - 244kB oud bridge yaron naor.jpg - 270kB Arabic Oud Plan yaron naor.jpg - 172kB

farid rosette yaron naor.jpg - 258kB

pacodelunch
Oud Lover

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 04:02 AM

Your flat back oud-guitar is interesting, do you make them to sell and could you tell me more about it?
Yaron Naor
Oud Junkie

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 12:49 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacodelunch  
Your flat back oud-guitar is interesting, do you make them to sell and could you tell me more about it?

Thanks, Yes I make flat backed ouds and sell them
Please contact me U2U

Regards
Yaron Naor, oud maker

Yaron Naor
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 12:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacodelunch  

Thanks, Yes I make flat backed ouds and sell them
Please contact me U2U

Regards
Yaron Naor, oud maker

Alfaraby
Oud Junkie

Mood: Cool

thumbup.gif posted on 9-21-2016 at 03:12 PM
PurplePick

:applause:
This morning I got my first anti-slip Purple Pick from Yaron, so tonight I tried it on both new and antique ouds.
Man !! It's one of the best Rishas I held in the last couple of years or so; and believe me I had tried plenty: plastics of all kinds, horn, turtle, quills and more.

The grip of this purple Risha is just perfect, the pliability and touch are great, the attack on the strings is warm and tender making no ticking effect of any kind, the tips are as even and round as they should be, the length is fine, a bit longer than I'm used to, but this's better than the other way round; isn't it ?

One thing I can't tell: how would it act under pressure and heat after 4-5 hours of consecutive serious strumming. Would it soften/melt/smelt ? I don't know. This should be told by professional players or students practicing for hours; something, much to my sorrow, I don't do :(

As to the price, I think it's reasonably priced taking into consideration that every single one is manually handled and treated for at least an hour or so. I believe it is, since this is what it takes me to adjust a pick to meet my taste.

Hurray Yaron ! Thank you
Good luck

Yours indeed
Alfaraby

alfarabymusic@gmail.com
Yaron Naor
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-8-2016 at 12:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Alfaraby  
:applause:
This morning I got my first anti-slip Purple Pick from Yaron, so tonight I tried it on both new and antique ouds.
Man !! It's one of the best Rishas I held in the last couple of years or so; and believe me I had tried plenty: plastics of all kinds, horn, turtle, quills and more.

The grip of this purple Risha is just perfect, the pliability and touch are great, the attack on the strings is warm and tender making no ticking effect of any kind, the tips are as even and round as they should be, the length is fine, a bit longer than I'm used to, but this's better than the other way round; isn't it ?

One thing I can't tell: how would it act under pressure and heat after 4-5 hours of consecutive serious strumming. Would it soften/melt/smelt ? I don't know. This should be told by professional players or students practicing for hours; something, much to my sorrow, I don't do :(

As to the price, I think it's reasonably priced taking into consideration that every single one is manually handled and treated for at least an hour or so. I believe it is, since this is what it takes me to adjust a pick to meet my taste.

Hurray Yaron ! Thank you
Good luck

Yours indeed
Alfaraby

Thanks so much my friend! for your comments and credit!
I appreciate it much

Regards,
Yaron Naor, Oud maker

Go To Top