Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: MAHMUT GUZEL TURKISH OUD WITH IBEAM ACTIVE PICKUP
pacodelunch
Oud Lover

[*] posted on 10-17-2016 at 03:29 PM
MAHMUT GUZEL TURKISH OUD WITH IBEAM ACTIVE PICKUP

Selling my turkish oud, sold through the barismuzikevi shop, famous for their saz instruments, believed to be around 15 to 20 years old, I am the second owner. It seems to be cedar top with rosewood and maple ? back and sides, not sure. Tone is good and amplified it is superb. The ibeam active is an almost perfect oud pickup and costs £160 on it's own. This has been installed by a luthier professionally.
The oud has some repaired damage to the back, and the top has not been varnished. COLLECT ONLY IN THE UK, and the ebay link also includes a link to a youtube video.
I am selling as Edward Powell is building me one of his hybrid instruments , and I also own a Godin Multioud Ambience, which is very practical.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282222475395?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&am...
elreyrico
Oud Junkie

[*] posted on 10-22-2016 at 12:31 AM

hi

sorry i am not interested by the oud, but if you can tell us more about Mr Guzel, i am curious.

I have a laouto/lavta hybrid made by him (a laouto with 12 frets on the neck, and octave at the neck/body junction).

I have check baris muzik evi but his name does not appear on the website.

do you know more ?

Regards

Eric
pacodelunch
Oud Lover

[*] posted on 10-22-2016 at 03:59 PM

I don't know anything about the luthier, I suspect he was just one of the craftsmen used by baris muzik evi...

Go To Top