Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: New Oud from Sabsaby
JawadDub
Oud Lover

[*] posted on 12-9-2016 at 03:51 AM
New Oud from Sabsaby

Hi guys this is my first post, even if I've been a reader of this amazing forum which gave me a lots of great information, I just ordered a new oud from Hussain Sabsaby, a Bashir style oud with a Indian rosewood bowl, and cedar top, the price including shipping and a hard case is 1600 US dollars, what do you guys think of the price, I know it's a bit higher than other prices of his ouds I've seen on this forum, but I think Syria Unfortunately been in war have an effect on prices, I'm, waiting to hear from you, I'll attache a picture of what the oud Will look like.
Many thanks Jawad.

sabsaby oud.jpg - 181kB
dinausuare
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 8-29-2018 at 03:31 PM

that looks a good oud! I'm also interested in sabsaby's ouds, can you please share your experience with your oud so far, and if possible do a little audio play for us? thanks a lot
SamirCanada

[*] posted on 8-30-2018 at 07:04 AM

I really like his ouds, I think the price you are paying is very cheap actually. His ouds are worth a lot more than that in my opinion.

@samiroud Instagram
samiroudmaker@gmail.com
Oudistan
Oud Addict

[*] posted on 9-3-2018 at 09:20 PM

Congrats, Jawad!

I love the rosewood and finishing of that bowl.
That's actually a really great price for a rosewood oud, hard case, and shipping!

I myself own a walnut moving bridge oud from Mr. Sabsaby with a plain spruce top and it keeps getting better and better overtime.

Have fun, and play it in good health :buttrock:

Go To Top