Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: I released my first Oud album
FilipHolm
Oud Maniac

[*] posted on 11-29-2017 at 03:31 PM
I released my first Oud album

Hello.
As some of you may know, I made a series of Taqsim videos over the summer that I mainly put on Youtube.
However, I later decided that I should release these tracks in a more accessible format, so I released my first Oud (and first solo) album!

It is made purely of Taqsim and was recorded in my bedroom, and the tracks were basically therapeutic for me. Do not expect a virtuoso album in any way, as I still consider myself a beginner but perhaps you might be able to enjoy it for what it is.

Here is a link to Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/album/4iMKcjMMEqz3VBXI09U0wf
charlie oud
Oud Junkie

Mood: chords prefer frets

[*] posted on 11-30-2017 at 08:31 AM

Lovely album Filip, congratulations. Thoughtful and expressive playing with some really beautiful passages. You have a really dynamic and creative style, original but also very suited to the Oud. Thank you so much for sharing. You are no beginner, you are an artist and a mature musician of a professional standard.

Best Wishes, Charlie
MattOud
Oud Junkie

Mood: Feeling Pretty G'Oud

[*] posted on 11-30-2017 at 10:33 AM

nice job Filip! I liked your videos as you made them! you really have figured out how to get a good sound from that Oud as well. Nice mic set-up. Sounds sweet. I am currently working on Nahawand myself, so i like your #6 video don't hide! The album will sound great.
cheers.

Go To Top